ALL Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g
2 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Swedish DJ Avicii, known for wake me up, hey brother and more hasย passed away today. That's so sad, especially since he was only 28ย :(
https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/dance/8358389/avicii-dead-tim-bergling

WHAT

ใ€Ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ใ€

Miaou
31 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Swedish DJ Avicii, known for wake me up, hey brother and more hasย passed away today. That's so sad, especially since he was only 28ย :(
https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/dance/8358389/avicii-dead-tim-bergling

OMG OMG OMGย 

I met him 6 months ago at a party cause I work in a private club and he wanted to do his show in the clubย and he was so nice omg NO WAY

WildAmerican
47 minutes ago, OBEY said:

first gay to sell 10m copies ww

Elton John who?

OBEY
2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Elton John who?

Sam Smith >

OBEY

@ViviLittleMย when ur not flooding my twitter with your own tweets you are with retweets of Gaga related stuff, then the new Nicki songs, then Ariana new single and now Avicii :neyde:ย 

ViviLittleM
5 minutes ago, OBEY said:

@ViviLittleMย when ur not flooding my twitter with your own tweets you are with retweets of Gaga related stuff, then the new Nicki songs, then Ariana new single and now Avicii :neyde:ย 

#RIPAvicii

PanPikus

I can't believe it :(

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodลบ opowiem Ci bajeczkฤ™, bajka bฤ™dzie dล‚uga...

ViviLittleM

Gaga, who last reached the Social 50โ€™s top 10 in December (No. 8, Dec. 30, 2017), earned a 73 percent boost in Twitter mentions (61,000 overall in the week ending April 12, according to Next Big Sound) as fans congratulated her on the milestone.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8358609/lady-gaga-returns-top-10-social-50-chart?utm_source=twitter

LePetitGAGABLover
52 minutes ago, BenG said:

I predict a frontloaded mess for NTLTC

I agree.ย 

nattuggla

I really like Ariana's new song. Tbh I expected something different after listening to the snippet. Also the verses and chorusย  sounds like two different song merged together so it felt weird after the first listen. However it is definitely a grower and I am curious if it will be front-loaded or if it serves longevity charts-wise......

TwerkinLurkin

The ariana song is cute, the first week position will probably be it's peak though

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived