charts

ALL Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

JevyDuty
6 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Nnn that 5 million is REALLY bugging me

Add C2C in :hor:

The Cheek to Cheek Tour grossed $15.3 million from 27 shows with a total attendance of 176,267.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brie Candy
2 minutes ago, JevyDuty said:

Add C2C in :hor:

The Cheek to Cheek Tour grossed $15.3 million from 27 shows with a total attendance of 176,267.

Awesome

But i just counted her solo tour career :)

ArtGagaPop
14 minutes ago, Andree said:

it also says that Judas has sold 2m WW is this true? I thought Judas was bigger than TEOG WW, I'm so confused rh. I feel like a fake fan

I don't know about the numbers but they seem about right. TEOG was bigger ww overall then judas was. Judas might been bigger in a few contries only.

Baepsae
3 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

:triggered: RIAA should give BR another platinum cert. just out of iconicness to stop this madness

TheRoof
1 minute ago, Baepsae said:

:triggered: RIAA should give BR another platinum cert. just out of iconicness to stop this madness

they can tbh:triggered: , the last update is from 2015....

Supersonic
2 hours ago, Andree said:

it also says that Judas has sold 2m WW is this true? I thought Judas was bigger than TEOG WW, I'm so confused rh. I feel like a fake fan

Judas did kinda bad WW too, the only country where it was an actual hit was in France.

Judas

USA #10 (2x Platinum, 991k pure)
UK #8 (Silver, 200k)
Germany #23
France #7 (75k)
Japan #3 (2x Gold, 200k)
Australia #6 (Platinum, 70k)

TEOG

USA #3 (3x Platinum, 3M pure)
UK #6 (Platinum, 600k)
Germany #3 (elligible for 3x Gold, 450k pure)
France #7 (38k)
Japan #8 (2x Gold, 200k)
Australia (2x Platinum, 140k)

Supersonic

Am I reaching or.... with the way MR is still going strong on streaming, might we actually have a shot at 3x Platinum before the year ends? I read on UKMIX that it's at 2,161,000 SPS rn in the US.

Good luck at ATRL OGHs trying to disprove at that a 3x Platinum song is not a hit.

TheCureinMalibu

"Here's Lady Gaga performing her Grammy-nominated top 5 hit and has sold more than 2 million units in the US, ladies and gentlemans, Million Reasons"

1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

Am I reaching or.... with the way MR is still going strong on streaming, might we actually have a shot at 3x Platinum before the year ends? I read on UKMIX that it's at 2,161,000 SPS rn in the US.

Good luck at ATRL OGHs trying to disprove at that a 3x Platinum song is not a hit.

Unfortunately that won't be happening (or at least not by the time the year ends). Unless Gaga somehow performs it somewhere else ( :poot: ) and it gets another wind of sorts I don't think it will even reach 2.5M SPS by the year end. Either way the song did amazing and 2x platinum in the US should be enough to shut those haters up but they will continue even if the song was 5x platinum. They just have so much weird hatred for Gaga it's insane.

Irrelevant

Joanne down to 7 (-6) of Chinese Streaming Charts with 5 new releases and Justin Timberlake :rip:

1-1-7

I'm predicting 5 next week tbh. The current top ten are so Irrelevant

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

ArtGagaPop
3 hours ago, Supersonic said:

I could see MR going 3x plat sometime before 2020, not this year though. As soon as she releases new music her old songs and videos should also get boosted and since MR was her last big hit i could see it getting the biggest boost out of her old singles.

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived