question

Which Grammy you wish Gaga to win?

Gagz4Gaga

Noms  

59 members have voted

1. 1. ..

• Pop solo performance Melon Raisins
    • Pop vocal album xoxoJoanna
    • AOTY the fame monster (deserved better)

Featured Posts

Gagz4Gaga

Pick just one award, fats  :staymad:

Let’s give the other one to Kesha.

nostalgia’s for geeks

Best Vegas residency of retired artists

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

andy232000

Best Pop Vocal Album tbh. It rewards the whole body of art and composition than just one song of the album. 

WildAmerican

Pop Solo. MR is and was a monumental moment in her discography, and she's already won Pop Album before. 

LMSince2008

Both. Not just one. Kesha's Praying is good. I like it. But it ruins the screeching/screaming at middle part of the song. Still love it tho. Just so-so vocally impressive compared to Million Reasons. ☕

#2018radioisours

GagasPussy

She deserves both to be honest for this raw, intimate and stripped back eclectic pop country influenced album. I would rather her win for best pop vocal album because it represents and awards her entire album rather than just one song but Million Reasons had amazing vocal performances and she performed it EVERYWHERE.

andy232000
31 minutes ago, Decidueye said:

I want her to win the one that's going to be televised, but Ed or kesha will win so whatever :madge:

its highly likely both categories will be televised. As provided with logical evidence by the awsome @PunkTheFunk , it doesnt make sense for the Grammy´s to make Kesha, Gaga and Pink perform live at the broadcast if their category is not on TV. and since all three share the exact two categories, then its likely that we get to see it, unlike last year

DaftFameMonster

Off topic slightly but why the hell did Applause or ARTPOP not get a nom 

GagasPussy

ARTPOP was snubbed. I can live with that but BORN THIS WAY SNUB WAS UNCALLED FOR. She should have won some grammys. I understand Adele was the biggest musical act of that time and her album was selling but Born This Way was aamzing and unique pop album. Gaga's best work. 

Irrelevant

AOTY for ARTPOP, ROTY for DWUW, SOTY for Applause, Collab for DWUW (deserved better)

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Archived