💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 WILL be out in 2018

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan

Why would they tweet #2018RadioIsOurs if they knew it was gonna be coming out in 2019?

Joanne took 6 months to make. If she releases the first single in like April and finishes the album by May or even before then she'd have worked on LG6 for over 6 months 

After the JWT finishes in Feb she'd literally be doing nothing for 7 or more months up until Oct/Nov when the residency starts

Yes she said she wanted a rest but I personally don't think this is the case anymore, and even if she did have a rest then she could pull a Glory and give the album minimal promotion

WHY would they kick start a new residency in 2018 when the album's out in 2019? Why perform one version of the show for a few months and then completely change it when the album comes out? it's not worth it

Stop using ASIB as a reason why LG6 can't happen in 2018. She'll literally only be spending a couple of weeks promoting it at the most and that'll be it. The soundtrack doesn't count as a huge Gaga album like LG6 would because she's not gonna be on tour for it or promoting it or anything is she?

I'm literally just tired of people saying it'll be out in 2019 when it's so blatant it'll be out this year:saladga:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97

I agree

2 minutes ago, darkness said:

They were talking about Joanne piano version when they used #2018radioisours

Lmao stop

LateToCult

There has to be an album before Vegas. Like, how does she expect people to want to go if it’s gonna be only old songs?

Scathach

More seriously, when they used #2018radioisours, it was when ASIB was still set for a May release. Maybe they wanted to release lg6 in fall which can’t happen now as they won’t release both lg6 and the movie at the same time. 

If we don’t get the lead in March-May, we aren’t getting lg6 in 2018.

AlexanderMagno

Because Joanne song will happen. That's what will hit the radio.

Sorry, I really don't believe in LG6 2018. I believe in LG6 2019, after the ASIB fever. It's not an excuse, you're talking about a woman who over the past two years has showed signs of wanting to rest for a while. She needs to. After a world tour (which, by the way, she had to postpone because of her pain), why would she immediately embark in a new era? She's not chasing the opportunities anymore! She has already made that very clear over the past few years. Why would you think "she said she wanted a rest but I personally don't think this is the case anymore"? That's the whole "my fans think everything is cryptic" all over again, where she clearly says one thing and people start questioning it. She wants to rest, that's it. An album with minimal promotion? We got Joanne. Sure, it got HUGE performances (Superbowl, Victoria Secret), but if you remember correctly it was overall a pretty peaceful promotion. The lead single got almost no promo at all.

So what if Joanne took 6 months? We still had to wait a lot more than that.

And yes, she could start a Vegas residency without a new album. Because yes, it will probably be something for the hits and the jazz covers. She might release one new song or two, but a new album? That demands a world tour.

After all, Gaga has already proven she's a tour force, doesn't need a new album to justify new concerts.

Look, I'm not saying I'm right, but at least I'm not reading what's not there.

Stop being so stubborn.

theahsfan
4 minutes ago, darkness said:

More seriously, when they used #2018radioisours, it was when ASIB was still set for a May release. Maybe they wanted to release lg6 in fall which can’t happen now as they won’t release both lg6 and the movie at the same time. 

If we don’t get the lead in March-May, we aren’t getting lg6 in 2018.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#2018radioisours said one of the producers of THE CURE and LG6

you actually think they meant ASIB? 

2MSkdgo.gif

Scathach
2 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Because Joanne song will happen. That's what will hit the radio.

Sorry, I really don't believe in LG6 2018. I believe in LG6 2019, after the ASIB fever. It's not an excuse, you're talking about a woman who over the past two years has showed signs of wanting to rest for a while. She needs to. After a world tour (which, by the way, she had to postpone because of her pain), why would she immediately embark in a new era? She's not chasing the opportunities anymore! She has already made that very clear over the past few years. Why would you think "she said she wanted a rest but I personally don't think this is the case anymore"? That's the whole "my fans think everything is cryptic" all over again, where she clearly says one thing and people start questioning it. She wants to rest, that's it. An album with minimal promotion? We got Joanne. Sure, it got HUGE performances (Superbowl, Victoria Secret), but if you remember correctly it was overall a pretty peaceful promotion. The lead single got almost no promo at all.

So what if Joanne took 6 months? We still had to wait a lot more than that.

And yes, she could start a Vegas residency without a new album. Because yes, it will probably be something for the hits and the jazz covers. She might release one new song or two, but a new album? That demands a world tour.

After all, Gaga has already proven she's a tour force, doesn't need a new album to justify new concerts.

Look, I'm not saying I'm right, but at least I'm not reading what's not there.

Stop being so stubborn.

Exactly. 

And I disagree with OP when he said that ASIB was not going to have a big promo. I expect Bradley and Gaga to do a lot of talk shows and red carpets together. 

Scathach
1 minute ago, theahsfan said:

2MSkdgo.gif

Read again. I said that ASIB being released in October instead of May could have changed their plan to release lg6 in 2018.

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, theahsfan said:

2MSkdgo.gif

Your gifs :ladyhaha:

I personally think it’s obvious #LG6 will be out in 2018, better yet, a few months. Those that say 2019 or 2020 have been burnt before I suppose. But yeah, too many clues of new music/album for it not to be rolling out soon. 

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Archived