💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga singing SHICD again + playing with a doll!

Rifek

Featured Posts

MonsterOfficial

WHAT IF ALL THE AUDIENCE IN ONE OF THE DATES COLLECTIVELY WEAR LAVENDER BLONDE WIGS

THEN MAYBE SHE'LL SING THE WHOLE SONG

AND THEN COLLECTIVELY THROW THEIR WIGS WHILE SHE'S PERFORMING IT

anigif_sub-buzz-26893-1512330880-14.gif

exorcise my mind

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
reditaccount288

and she didnt sing it in spain :/

Find your freedom in the music, find your jesus, find your kubrick.

The Bling

Will she carry on with the rest of the song if after throwing a doll we throw a big silence? :poot:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

49 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Why???? What do I not know?!

Oh nothing! It's just seeing that gif makes me think how it would feel to actually bite the head off of a doll. That's a lot of force and pressure on your teeth and probably not recommended by dentists lmao.

MaybeKermit
1 hour ago, Rifek said:

The audience in Antwerp was terrible af tbh

Many fans attending the show yesterday confirmed they were lazy af, didn't dance or sing and the only thing they did was taking a bunch of pictures when Gaga showed up close to them :saladga:

huh?

I was standing in between the big stage and first round stage on the left, and everybody was always dancing and jumping etc. Also the people who were seated always seemed to be enjoying it and standing up whenever she asked. Well, ok nobody was going craaaazy (except for me and my sisters lol), but I wouldn't say people were lazy/not dancing :what:

7 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

huh?

I was standing in between the big stage and first round stage on the left, and everybody was always dancing and jumping etc. Also the people who were seated always seemed to be enjoying it and standing up whenever she asked. Well, ok nobody was going craaaazy (except for me and my sisters lol), but I wouldn't say people were lazy/not dancing :what:

Ohh that's great!

I watched a few live streams from the arena and people around were just standing there and taking pictures :lolga:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

1 hour ago, FRANK1991 said:

So....for Gaga to sing So Happy I Could Did all you have to do is to keep throwing purple hair barbies at her :oprah:

got it

:lolly:

it’s lavender blonde :triggered:

12 hours ago, Rifek said:

The audience in Antwerp was terrible af tbh

Many fans attending the show yesterday confirmed they were lazy af, didn't dance or sing and the only thing they did was taking a bunch of pictures when Gaga showed up close to them :saladga:

I guess she won’t be touring to Antwerp for her future tours then. :toofunny:

NewUsername
2 hours ago, KING said:

I guess she won’t be touring to Antwerp for her future tours then. :toofunny:

Excuse u, she has been here for every tour.

And ok, Belgian people tend to be a bit more conserved, but I can assure you, where I was standing (almost front row), the audience was NOT bored or lazy or whatever.

There was a great atmosphere and you could tell that Gaga really enjoyed the concert

Also: I have to make a "My JWT experience" topic :giveup:    But in some words already: it was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING and the JWT now shares the #1 spot with the MB, which had been my favorite uptil now.

Archived