💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Big Brother and Celebrity Big Brother UK 'AXED by Channel 5' - Rumor denied

Stef

Featured Posts

Celebrity Big Brother and its civilian original show will reportedly be axed later this year. According to The Daily Star, Channel 5 are planning to ‘pull the plug’ on the show after dwindling ratings, with a lack of interest meaning the programme is ‘consigned to the dustbin for good’. It would mean this year’s 21st series of Celebrity Big Brother would be the last one, with a summer civilian edition of the show planned for the summer.

pri_64666852.jpg

Big Brother originally began on Channel 4 as a social experiment – quickly becoming a national phenomenon which paved the way for reality shows in the following years.

However, Channel 5 bosses themeselves have come out to say that the rumors are 'completely false' and that the deal between Big Brother and its parent channel will likely be extended - its just that "talks have not yet begun"

The real telling factor, however, will be whether or not Endemol apply for an extension to the planning permission of the Big Brother Compound, situated in Elstree, Hertfordshire. If no application is submitted, its safe to assume the 20 year long franchise will quickly be coming to an end.

bbuk-house-pictures-1.jpg

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/20/celebrity-big-brother-civilian-show-axed-later-year-7246555/?ito=cbshare

Signature loading… 👹🖤

RAMROD
35 minutes ago, Laceface said:

They need another All Star season with Kim, Tiffany Pollard & Katie Hopkins tbh. 

Not Katie, she should never allowed to have a career anymore.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Contrapoints
56 minutes ago, Laceface said:

They need another All Star season with Kim, Tiffany Pollard & Katie Hopkins tbh. 

That's not an All-Stars season, you're asking for a literal Hunger Games Edition :cryga: 

I hope this isn't true. CBB is the only thing that makes my breaks enjoyable anymore. :cryga:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Kulture Kiari

Does this apply to the US versions as well, because I'm planning to apply for the 21st season of US Big Brother sometime this week 😣

Laceface
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Not Katie, she should never allowed to have a career anymore.

She never really had one to start with but I can just see Tiffany dragging her to the pits of hell, or Kim :laughga:. Katie will be hungry for money after having to sell her house because of the court case

Laceface
2 hours ago, RubberHeartt said:

Does this apply to the US versions as well, because I'm planning to apply for the 21st season of US Big Brother sometime this week 😣

Completely separate, there's the first US CBB this year isn't there?

RAMROD
Just now, Laceface said:

She never really had one to start with but I can just see Tiffany dragging her to the pits of hell, or Kim :laughga:. Katie will be hungry for money and having to sell her house because of the court case

Now I like this plan

tenor.gif?itemid=9621867

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived