đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga the best performer of our generation?

Bradley

114 members have voted

1. 1. .

Featured Posts

noisullitcefrep

I think Beyoncé is a better performer technically seen, but I like Gaga's performances more because they've got more personality and are way mor creative (hope it makes sense:selena:).

But overall I prefer Gaga as best performer of our generation:queenga:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Infinity Wave

Yes, and all who says that other singers can do what she does, well they simply can't, they lack one of the many superb abilities which Gaga all posses: powerful, perfect vocals, amazing stage presence, beatiful choreograpy, gorgeous outfits, powerful speeches... this all makes Gaga the talented woman I stan.

Colourful

Lady Adga
19 minutes ago, androiduser said:

the dancing really puts it all down for me, if it wasn't for the awkward moves and lack of grace, I would say yes

This is truth. But this is GGD, so be careful. :ladyhaha:

Bradley
32 minutes ago, ordinarynam1310 said:

One of the reasons why today's pop girl can't compete with her, is that she has a gigantic stage presence that most artists don't. 

She owns the stage every time she's on it (except for that Bowie tribute) :laughga:

That Bowie tribute seemed awesome to me.

Gaga can entertain any kind of crowd that's given to her, and she knows what to do to excite and entertain them in the best way possible. But, Gaga still has a lot to improve in performing, specifically dancing (:trollga:), but overall, if I had to choose a concert to watch between her, Beyoncé, Madonna, or anybody else, I will pick her :D

LGMonster95

Yes she is because she's not just an amazing vocalist and good dancer overall, her stage presence is incredible, her energy throughout her performances is amazing, the way she connects with the audience, the way her performances are always different and unique. Being an amazing performer means much more than having a good voice & dancing skills and she really has it all.

Tan Fei

Yes. I like her performance because she puts her heart and soul into it . U can feel it . Its not just about the visuals , dance moves or the flawless vocals like Beyonce, Pink, Madonna, etc....

Its the feels and the rawness that i like. And shes not afraid to show flaws and u could really tell she loves to perform . 

munty hunty

I love the looks, the vocals, how they don’t feel lip synced, how close she is willing to get with her fans, her positivity, and how she always ends up slaying the stage. Being the best performer isn’t about selling out the venue, but making sure the guests are enjoying themselves and having the time of their lives, and when Gaga is on stage, people tend to do just that (as well as selling out too :giggle:.) Not bad for a fad!

free my mind

Jeroen Bloeming

She is one of the best performers indeed. But you also have Beyonce and Justin Timberlake who can put on a damn impressive show as well

Arman Marth
1 hour ago, Anveeroy said:

Yonce/

thread 

2 hours ago, fayecuntaway said:

It's Beyoncé in my humble opinion. 

not really. Beyonce's music is boring and her stage presence is underwhelming. Her performances don't really catch your attention and you can easily sleep through them. in my humble opinion. 

joanoflark
1 hour ago, Arman Marth said:

not really. Beyonce's music is boring and her stage presence is underwhelming. Her performances don't really catch your attention and you can easily sleep through them.

tenor.gif?itemid=7719252

djBuffoon

She has talent, she has presence, she has versatility, she takes risks, she always leaves everything on the stage, she's not afraid to be raw and vulnerable.

I'd say YES.

LateToCult

Don’t come for me y’all, but I think Beyoncé takes the crown on that one. You can criticize the amount of writing she puts into her work, and even her authenticity, but you cannot deny she comes alive on stage.

I think Gaga has that magic too, just to a lesser degree. But Gaga uses theatrics and production in a way that makes her comparable to the natural beast Beyoncé is. 

They’re both leagues away from other performers but Bey has the advantage imo because she’s more of a natural performer with her graceful dancing and attitude and fantastic voice. I’ve seen them both live so I’m really going off of that.

Archived