💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

UPDATE: LG6 Might Ft. Taylor Swift, Nick Jonas, and John Legend

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

DOJA CAT
4 minutes ago, ELEMENTALITY said:

I just realized that the Nick Jonas lyric they posted though featured Tove Lo.....is it possible that's who they were referring to? COULD YOU IMAGINE GAGA X TOVE LO!?!?!?

Danin’ In Circles Remix ft Tove 

B!tches Remix Ft Gaga

thank u, next

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ELEMENTALITY
5 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Oh I meant the other two, obviously, Taylor's not B-list, she's bigger than Gaga...:trollga:

Yeah....I never thought I'd see the day. But Gaga has accomplished enough that if she just put out one album that went nuts again, she would scoot back past Taylor. They're pretty close tbh. Gaga just fell behind because she spent the middle of the decade winning Golden Globes, tributing legends, working with legends, touring with legends, beating fibromyalgia, getting engaged and cheated on, being nominated for Academy Awards, and diversifying her catalog. No biggie. :triggered:

Flapjack

I get that she likes and respects Taylor...... but leave the basics out of a legendary discography. If she ft.'s Nick Jonas, please let it be a dancin in circles video and THAT'S IT. 

50 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

cute 

Jackets made out of touch screen that shows a live feed of Twitter? Im 

lol is this the same insider that said she would perform something then go inside  a time machine and come out crazy and perform Frankenstein at the AMAs?

theahsfan
5 minutes ago, McMonster08 said:

Not here for Taylor but bring the bling in henny0ba245078de8705c10d7d9559dde9783

It could reintroduce Gaga to the younger gen of the GP

The person who made this up should have just kept it as a John Legend collaboration because that's pretty realistic considering they are both on the same label and have a similar talent.

zakariah

It's true. They're all true. I can confirm this information because I transformed into a fly and was lurking in Gaga's studio for the past 6 months.

LuvitLevit
10 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

The person who made this up should have just kept it as a John Legend collaboration because that's pretty realistic considering they are both on the same label and have a similar talent.

I'd honestly love that collab

Archived