rumor

Gaga's Next Album: "You Can Dance", According to Weirdly Accurate Twitter

ELEMENTALITY

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

Cancelled she was never on Ellen this era lol Just another person guessing stuff and deleting wrong stuff (except for this one it seems lol) 

Musery

#youcandance? 

YOU CAN JIVE 

HAVING THE TIME OF UR LIFE OOOOOO SEEE THAT GIRL WATCH THAT SCENE DIGGING THE DANCING QUEEN

That's Gossip

Scathach

he obviously wants us to think ft Beyoncé with the « big collab tweet » and the fact  that Beyoncé is headlining Coachella in April :interestinga:

FfFfFfFF

I wouldn't call any of those predictions. Gaga going redhead for Bowie Tribute is not that far from a common fan prediction and the other are predictions about era's aesthetic.

LadyLuca
2 hours ago, beboskoukla said:

RIP myself.

always getting hyped and then getting nothing :triggered:

i hope its true tho

But what makes you belive in this?

Fame IV

You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life....diggin the dancing queen

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
15 minutes ago, ACT2 said:

#youcandance? 

YOU CAN JIVE 

HAVING THE TIME OF UR LIFE OOOOOO SEEE THAT GIRL WATCH THAT SCENE DIGGING THE DANCING QUEEN

YASSS BEST SONG EVER

A Star is Born ⭐

I'll be over here laughing at all of you who believe this. No doubt Gaga will take the brunt of it for "disappointing you".:laughga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

blackcoffee

Fake news, like they all are. Biggest red flag on this one is the use of the word “radio”. The whole “PURE. RADIO. GAGA” is such pandering to fans that are so thirsty for radio songs, especially after the hashtag used by a producer (not ever her mind you). What even is that? Other than TC, none of Gaga’s singles have ever really pandered to popular radio trends...some set trends (JD, PF) and others were so different and unique and took off for their quality and her popularity (BR), and ballads are timeless (MR), so I’m not even sure what “PURE. RADIO. GAGA” is since she’s never really been that. 

Since I’m on the topic of radio Gaga (I got to listen to that amazing Queen song later), why does everyone want that so bad? I would rather her focus on making great music she loves and if it takes off, yay, but there’s such inauthenticness to wanting to creating music just for a radio hit (based of course on DJWS posts). I know there’s a part of this fanbase that just wants “bops”, but you can have a “bop” without having to create it with just radio in mind. 

I just don’t want her to lose that classic rockstar edge she’s always brought to her pop music (although that’s mostly missing in AP, which is probably why it’s my least favorite Gaga album BY FAR)...

Princess Stache
8 hours ago, ELEMENTALITY said:

accurately predicted Gaga would have red hair at her Bowie tribute

Chd4V--Y_fix.jpg

Omg I never would've guessed this even though red hair is practically synonymous with David Bowie!

Archived