đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

We're either getting a big era, a small era or no era.

ryanripley

Featured Posts

13 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

:triggered:

She LITERALLY said brand new show  

Yes sweetheart

A brand new show

Imagine creating a full show by the end 2018

then releasing your brand new album

and then re-design everything again to fit new music for your "new worldwide tour" that you will "ocasially" stop on Vegas or so :triggered:

Spoiler

I wasn't talking of Joanne before it that's what my post looked like :triggered:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schizophonic

bet she´s trying hard to get pregnant right now and drops her baby in oktober to be back on stage in december...

theahsfan
14 minutes ago, Leeo said:

Yes sweetheart

A brand new show

Imagine creating a full show by the end 2018

then releasing your brand new album

and then re-design everything again to fit new music for your "new worldwide tour" that you will "ocasially" stop on Vegas or so :triggered:

Hide contents

I wasn't talking of Joanne before it that's what my post looked like :triggered:

This should be enough proof that she's releasing in 2018 before October (so it doesn't clash with ASIB)

We're in for a great year:bon:

Mikey Monster

I totally agree if there is a residency late 2018 there’s gotta be something new music related besides ASIB. I can picture it being an EP or something cuz DJWS did say that LG6 is ARTPOP’s little sister and that he can’t wait to introduce ARTPOP to her soon! 🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Mikey McCampbell

i reckon a greatest hits album because this year marks 10 years since her debut

Spoiler

also that 8 month gap could be for her to rest, prepare for vegas and rework/do photoshoots for a greatest hits album

DoremonLove

I read the OP and hope something like this happens

My thoughts- if shes going to release it should be around in march i dont think its good idea to have her own small album n ASIB clash.:gum: i mean woldnt it be confusing for audience. And i want ASIB to get good attention promo wise its her first big acting project. 

I so hope she release a single on grammys:selena:i dont k y i think its perfect time:selena: what a cute surprise it would be:selena:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Robo Ga
2 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

bet she´s trying hard to get pregnant right now and drops her baby in oktober to be back on stage in december...

Y'all talk as if giving birth is like releasing a single on apple music :toofunny:

🤖⚡️

BlingNotTheMusic
3 hours ago, Hoeanne said:

Considering She's been in the studio since at least Coachella I think her plan for the year is as follows:

Now - Feb: Close out Joanne era

March: Short rest, finishing touches on LG6

April: Lead single/Album announcement

May: Album release

June - Sep: Promotion and singles, short vacations when needed, announce Vegas residency as part of traveling residency show with stops on multiple continents

Sep - Nov:  roll album promo into ASIB and  Vegas promo, hit 3 birds with one stone

December - 2020: Do the damn show

April sis? I will legit kill myself by then if it’s true. I was hoping for single this month OR next at the latest:laughga:

2 hours ago, Robo Ga said:

She isn’t gonna say “same old show”

BYE

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, Robo Ga said:

How is Papa G in two places at once?:stalkga:

BlingNotTheMusic
3 hours ago, ryanripley said:

we must stay strong against the little doubters :giveup: 

Right. I can’t wait til 01/19:stalkga: or whenever this sh*t drops and all the little doubters go in hiding. THE LOYAL HYPET TRAIN PAYS OFF

.....hopefully:cryga:

Robo Ga
2 minutes ago, Phlop said:

She isn’t gonna say “same old show”

she could just say SHOW :interestinga:  obviously she wanted to make a point that it would have new aspects 

🤖⚡️

Robo Ga
3 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

How is Papa G in two places at once?:stalkga:

it's a perfect illusion :sis:

🤖⚡️

Archived