Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

We're either getting a big era, a small era or no era.

ryanripley

Featured Posts

The Child

That 8 month break is for her to focus on the rehearsals for her Vegas residency. You know she has to create a setlist, hire dancers, create choreo, rehearse it and all. So don’t hype yourself, we’re not getting an album this year.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nattuggla
13 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

That 8 month break is for her to focus on the rehearsals for her Vegas residency. You know she has to create a setlist, hire dancers, create choreo, rehearse it and all. So don’t hype yourself, we’re not getting an album this year.

Gaga had less time to rehearse for the JWT due to Superbowl, Coachella and ASIB. 

I doubt she will need 8 months for Vegas. While I am also a little bit doubtful that LG6 will come for sure I have a strong feeling that new music could come next to ASIB as she will celebrate 10 years in music biz. 

yes and
On 16.01.2018 at 4:01 PM, ryanripley said:

the idea of a small era has to be considerd. just a short album, with about 3 singles and music videos just so there's new music for vegas, promotion for the movie and something to fill that 8 month gap.

probably this :icega:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

theahsfan
58 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Are you playing dumb? 8 months to rehearse:ladyhaha:excuse me no, the JWT only took a couple of months and that was an arena/stadium tour

and explain the #2018RadioIsOurs tag, why she'd launch a residency for old music and then release new music when everything's been set in stone, and why the new music was being mixed and finalised by certain producers

ryanripley
4 hours ago, MeloArtDramaPop said:

I have a question,

Is it possible for there to be new music while she's still on tour???

she did hint towards it before it started and they did programme in new songs from her discography that aren’t on the setlist

it could happen tomorrow, the last date or not at all but she did talk about new tunes on the road :excited2: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Free My Mind
8 hours ago, Bio said:

It makes no sense for her to release 2 albums (ASIB and LG6) in a year. I think we're getting a Greatest Hits with a couple new songs and reworked material. That would help promote the Vegas show and she already said she's interesting in releasing an album of unreleased tracks.

please elaborate why it makes no sense - for me it makes perfect sense

Soundtrack albums aren't like normal albums - it might have one single - and even that's a stretch. 

If she released a project (EP/Album) she could promote it simultaneously with ASIB, allowing her to take a longer break after the two. You see this happen all the time. 

crisTEAne

hi, long time no see. :trollga: idk, but i want new music this friday. can you predict if that's possible? cause i really need new gagz music. uni is killing me. :selena:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

ryanripley
17 minutes ago, T E Anne said:

hi, long time no see. :trollga: idk, but i want new music this friday. can you predict if that's possible? cause i really need new gagz music. uni is killing me. :selena:

i'm getting something...

giphy.gif

Spoiler

my prediction says no :selena: 

it would be weird to drop a single before the grammys and then perform something from joanne

ryanripley
1 hour ago, ModernEcstasy said:

And in June, we’ll either get Sun, Wind, Rain or Hail!

my psychic powers sense there will be a storm

a storm of new gaga music 

giphy.gif

Fiona Apple

I believe that her year is already too busy and she is probably gonna make most of LG6 in 2018 and release it next year

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

I believe that her year is already too busy and she is probably gonna make most of LG6 in 2018 and release it next year

with what though? :oprah: if nothing else happens, it'll one of her quietest years yet

FfFfFfFF

I don't think the fact that she is composing music is a 100% indicator that she actually will release it soon. A lot of artists write music only from passion continousy and create album with the best songs which make eventually make the cut.

Archived