💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How many kids will gaga have?

DoremonLove

Featured Posts

Helxig

When she finally gives birth to little Joanne Cynthia Natali Angelina Donatella Germanotta-Carino I'll be waiting for the thread titled:

"Is Joanne Cynthia Natali Angelina Donatella Germanotta-Carino A Hunty?" :laughga:

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, sara57 said:

Considering there are rumors she has PCOS + fibromyalgia and her hip being in a bad shape, I honestly don't think she'll ever give birth. Still hope she will bc it would be the cutest and I know she probably wants to, but I'm just looking medical aspects...

I think she'll maybe have a surrogate.

Where did you hear that she has PCOS?

2 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

Where did you hear that she has PCOS?

There was a topic about it some time ago. (second and third page I think)

I repeat it's just a rumor, people were discussing it so I don't know. Since medicine is my domain that topic got me interested. 

40 minutes ago, sara57 said:

There was a topic about it some time ago. (second and third page I think)

I repeat it's just a rumor, people were discussing it so I don't know. Since medicine is my domain that topic got me interested. 

As someone pointed out on the second page, PSO isn’t the same as PCOS, so I don’t believe she has it.

28 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

As someone pointed out on the second page, PSO isn’t the same as PCOS, so I don’t believe she has it.

Yeah but she did say "I think I can get pregnant". That part "I think I can" made us curious. 

Still doesn't have to mean anything tho

DoremonLove
21 hours ago, Hoss said:

Well the older she gets the less fertile her eggs will be and the higher chances of something going wrong with the pregnancy or even not being able to get pregnant... i mean she’s already 31 :duck: so if she’s serious about it she should do it sooner rather than later 

and not with christian :triggered:

Hmmm

49435Ry.jpg

:giggle:

How can anoyone not love gaga

JustYouandI
23 hours ago, DoremonLove said:

Yass that would be so cute:wub:

Im thinking twin girls, another girl and the a boy.

JustYouandI
22 hours ago, Hoss said:

Well the older she gets the less fertile her eggs will be and the higher chances of something going wrong with the pregnancy or even not being able to get pregnant... i mean she’s already 31 :duck: so if she’s serious about it she should do it sooner rather than later 

and not with christian :triggered:

I think we should accept that he is here to stay, not necessarily forever, but for the time being. They have been together for some time and she is in "that" age, some of  friends also have kids and she has mentioned her desire to have kids recently, so I dont think she would be with him if she see him as a potential father for her kids.

DoremonLove
33 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

Im thinking twin girls, another girl and the a boy.

So 4 :giggle: wow 

How can anoyone not love gaga

JustYouandI
40 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

So 4 :giggle: wow 

I see her as one of those that once they start they cant stop.

Archived