New music to be released soon [RUMOUR THREAD]

theahsfan

Featured Posts

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody James
7 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Because first it was AMAs, then new music before the European leg, then Jan 19, then February will be great to be a Gaga fan some bullshit, now they're saying March... :selena:

I know that delays happen in music industry, but this much? I don't think so, it's not a joke. Once you set a release date, it's DONE.

Not to interrupt, but Iggy Azalea is the true definition of "delayed".

GypsyBabe
7 hours ago, M Monstre said:

Y'all know it's definitely fake because Gaga would not "release music as soon as possible."

ZxVLX_s-200x150.gif

⚯͛

ELEMENTALITY

Im gonna just reverse the conversation and SAY THIS:

Does it actually make sense....TBH....that Gaga would not put out music this year?

I mean....the tour is going to be over....do we really think she is just going to sit on music she started (CONFIRMED herself) in mid 2017? And then sit all of 2018, wait for the movie to come out and then start touring.

Artists almost always release **** to promote their Vegas tours. Even the old ass ones. 

I mean....it just seems like....that is a realllllly long break in 2018....even for Gaga, especially since, again, we know that DJWS said something he's working on is gonna be huge, we know #2018RadioIsOurs, and Gaga herself has posted multiple times being in the studio.

In perspective....we also now know the LG5 RedOne sessions were scrapped, and that Gaga began actually working on Joanne in Jan/Feb 2016. It was released in October (8 months later). Gaga started working on #LG6 last summer. That's already six months ago! And it might have been longer considering they clearly started messing around in the studio before The Cure.

idk.....I've been a fan through the eras and pre-eras and im usually quite skeptical. But...tbh...this time I'm skeptical about Gaga just spending most of 2018 (Spring-Late Fall) just doing nothing. Especially since we KNOW a tour is coming. Like....no new music? She gonna just do the Joanne World Tour in Vegas again??? lol

8 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

lol I sometimes wish Gaga would simply announce a hiatus from music (not only wish, I think she should). Even then, I'm sure you'd make up a new music rumour every week.

I mean, during the the Five Foot Two interview she stated she was just going to spend 2018 resting, and alluded that there was nothing happening. She dropped the “tricks up my sleeve”, sure, but it was obviously stated in a way so we would assume there was no music coming. 

The results determined that was a lie. 

BabylonHooker

Yasss, drag them girl. 
How could you even guess the number and the title of a track on an album ?:trollga:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

MaryJaneHolland
5 hours ago, Doot said:

to spend 2018 resting

No?

They asked her what will she do within the next 5 years, not 2018.

GagaMegaFan

I believed them before. They said gaga making a comeback and teased the AMA's. We (also they) all thought this was gonna be new music. But not surprisingly it was the Cure. At least they was correct about her making a comeback. So, I belive them because they are the only RELIABLE insider on the universe (since slaveblonde deactivated :selena:)

ew

11 hours ago, ELEMENTALITY said:

Does it actually make sense....TBH....that Gaga would not put out music this year?

I mean....the tour is going to be over....do we really think she is just going to sit on music she started (CONFIRMED herself) in mid 2017? And then sit all of 2018, wait for the movie to come out and then start touring.

Artists almost always release **** to promote their Vegas tours. Even the old ass ones. 

I mean....it just seems like....that is a realllllly long break in 2018....even for Gaga, especially since, again, we know that DJWS said something he's working on is gonna be huge, we know #2018RadioIsOurs, and Gaga herself has posted multiple times being in the studio.

In perspective....we also now know the LG5 RedOne sessions were scrapped, and that Gaga began actually working on Joanne in Jan/Feb 2016. It was released in October (8 months later). Gaga started working on #LG6 last summer. That's already six months ago! And it might have been longer considering they clearly started messing around in the studio before The Cure.

idk.....I've been a fan through the eras and pre-eras and im usually quite skeptical. But...tbh...this time I'm skeptical about Gaga just spending most of 2018 (Spring-Late Fall) just doing nothing. Especially since we KNOW a tour is coming. Like....no new music? She gonna just do the Joanne World Tour in Vegas again??? lol

It's Gaga. She's predictably unpredictable.

Another thing to say is that she is an artist, and as a writer, photographer, and drawer, I know I can literally let a project rot from here till the end of time if I'm not feeling it or if something else I'm doing is shinier and has caught my eye.

Not to mention, anything can change. We we're expecting Gaga's hip to break, or her fibromylgia. It's best not to expect anything. Because Gaga is like everyone else. She's human and it's like a K-Pp cyborg. Not that there's anything wrong with K-Pop, their work ethic is incredible, but she's not to have expectations put upon her.

11 hours ago, ELEMENTALITY said:

Maybe the plan was for a second half 2018 era following ASIB. But then the movie got pushed back (out of her control) to the period she was aiming for and maybe she feels its too soon after the tour for the new album. My point is, ASIB being completely out of her control in terms of release dates (and still keeps moving) makes it hard to plan an era.

Archived