Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Ladygaganewz: “future tours are not going to step on Latin American soil”

Fascination

Featured Posts

8 minutes ago, Rafr88 said:

This bullshit is all based in the fact that the Joanne World Tour wont come to Latin America and others continents, and the video of Bobby with the fan. I dont get the necessity of create "rumors" each time she sneeze:interestinga:

Although is a simple assumption that we can all do based on its popularity in other continents or its health:shrug:

Gaga likes on facebook:

http://www.rdtladygaga.com/2017/11/gaga-facts-os-10-paises-onde-lady-gaga-tem-mais-fas-no-facebook

1. USA - ~12kk 23%

2. Mexico - ~3,5kk 7,3%

3. Indonesia - ~3kk 5,7%

4. UK - ~2,5kk 5%

5. India - ~2,5kk 5%

6. Brazil - ~2,5kk 5%

7. Philipines - ~2kk 4%

8. France - ~ 1,5kk 3%

9. Italy - ~ 1,5kk 3%

10. Argentina - ~1,5kk 2%

Top5 Cities where "People listen to Lady Gaga"

MC8uAAe.png

Poor Europe out on her next worldtour to give space to Latin America + Asia :ladyhaha:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Honestly most people I know don't even know Gaga released an album in 2016...

I noticed that no one was here for Gaga, when when a radio station here shortened John Wayne when Joanne came out.

They played the whole album throughout the evening, but shortened most songs pretty badly :air:

JW is not even three minutes long :rip:

Supersonic

If I create a Lady Gaga news account on Insta, post a few pretty pics and then write "Lady Gaga is into scat and eating placentas according to insiders", can I get a GGD thread too?

monketsharona
1 minute ago, kvnrp said:

I noticed that no one was here for Gaga, when when a radio station here shortened John Wayne when Joanne came out.

They played the whole album throughout the evening, but shortened most songs pretty badly :air:

JW is not even three minutes long :rip:

Joanne is not that WW to be honest, it's very America aiming if you want my opinion on this... I quite understand why some countries are not really paying much attention to it... Even Japan did not really supported it while they were one of her main big markets since the starts

I kind of hope LG6 will be more international sounding tbh as ASIB seems to be very 'Americana'

DrKindnessKunt1999

Didn't the same account claim that Gaga was working with Skrillex for LG5, then Gaga started hinting the "cowboy" aesthetic? 

10 minutes ago, Leeo said:

Gaga likes on facebook:

http://www.rdtladygaga.com/2017/11/gaga-facts-os-10-paises-onde-lady-gaga-tem-mais-fas-no-facebook

1. USA - ~12kk 23%

2. Mexico - ~3,5kk 7,3%

3. Indonesia - ~3kk 5,7%

4. UK - ~2,5kk 5%

5. India - ~2,5kk 5%

6. Brazil - ~2,5kk 5%

7. Philipines - ~2kk 4%

8. France - ~ 1,5kk 3%

9. Italy - ~ 1,5kk 3%

10. Argentina - ~1,5kk 2%

Top5 Cities where "People listen to Lady Gaga"

MC8uAAe.png

Poor Europe out on her next worldtour to give space to Latin America + Asia :ladyhaha:

I know that Brasil, Mexico and Argentina STAN, but I guess for her team is easier to do some shows in NA and EU (is easier to transport the stage) with less paper in between flights than come to Latin American and just get the garantied of sold outs in three or four countries:shrug:

Im latin american too, don't think I don't want to be near her, just trying to be positive:selena:

LadyGagaFakeNewz

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

JustYouandI
1 minute ago, androiduser said:

I totally respect this decision, for security reasons

wtf? why would going to Latin America be more insecure than going to Europe or even America where sht goes down every other day.

Just now, Rafr88 said:

I know that Brasil, Mexico and Argentina STAN, but I guess for her team is easier to do some shows in NA and EU (is easier to transport the stage) with less paper in between flights than come to Latin American and just get the garantied of sold outs in three or four countries:shrug:

Im latin american too, don't think I don't want to be near her, just trying to be positive:selena:

mostly kidding darling, don't feel attacked :hug: been searching for this stuff since yesterday because some people really try hard to make SA looks lame tho

sipthistea

According to a brazilian fan, she told her manager she was not devastated and that indeed she hated Latin America, therefore she would just tour in North America and Europe.

Btw, she hates Africa, Oceania and Asia too :ladyhaha:

androiduser
Just now, JustYouandI said:

wtf? why would going to Latin America be more insecure than going to Europe or even America where sht goes down every other day.

it was a reference to "security reasons" being an excuse for everything related to the tour

JustYouandI
Just now, androiduser said:

it was a reference to "security reasons" being an excuse for everything related to the tour

:triggered:ok.

7 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

Oh hunny, this place is on fire!:firega:

I cant talk for the others countries (most of the countries here are very safe), but Caetano Veloso came to my country and they get their equipment stolen:cryga: and that was when the "situación" wasn't that awful:sis:

why are you guys saying its fake when bobby clearly said it? :awkney:

i thought it was pretty obvious the jwt is ending in europe so there won't be more legs

gaga will be in vegas for two years

and she coming back to south america depends, if she starts to be as big as she was, yeah of course she will come back but for now it won't be possible, let time decide

... and now i just sit in silence.

Archived