💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Ladygaganewz: “future tours are not going to step on Latin American soil”

Fascination

Featured Posts

"a source who had a 'private conversation' with her manager"

Does me trying to spam his Twitter DMs for nudes count as a private conversation as well? :nails:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

I just find it sad that she only wants to settle in the US, since CTC her impact WW is seriously decreasing, this before she's doing a Vegas residency...

MaryJaneHolland

If this is true and she does only Vegas in the next 2 years, she truly signed a capitulation. :rip:

well the part about Joanne not going South America and he cynically giggling saying "come to vegas" is true

Idk, i don't really like him.

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Leeo said:

well the part about Joanne not going South America and he cynically giggling saying "come to vegas" is true

I don't like the fact he doesn't realise all monsters all around the world are not super rich to go to see her in Vegas... Anyway...

Diamonster
1 minute ago, Leeo said:

Honestly it felt so ugly, like this is very important to a lot of people and he just giggles and goes "but come to Vegas" like we just gonna  get there on pocket money or something.

So honestly, after that, this almost feels believable. 

2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I don't like the fact he doesn't realise all monsters all around the world are not super rich to go to see her in Vegas... Anyway...

1 minute ago, Diamonster said:

Honestly it felt so ugly, like this is very important to a lot of people and he just giggles and goes "but come to Vegas" like we just gonna  get there on pocket money or something.

So honestly, after that, this almost feels believable. 

and for me tbh the way he teased it's like really she won't tour anywhere else while in Vegas...I think most of the fanbase was expecting something like Bruno Mars with a WW tour and Vegas-in-between.

This bullshit is all based in the fact that the Joanne World Tour wont come to Latin America and others continents, and the video of Bobby with the fan. I dont get the necessity of create "rumors" each time she sneeze:interestinga:

Although is a simple assumption that we can all do based on its popularity in other continents or its health:shrug:

Pop Music

REPORT HA :grr:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Leeo said:

and for me tbh the way he teased it's like really she won't tour anywhere else while in Vegas...I think most of the fanbase was expecting something like Bruno Mars with a WW tour and Vegas-in-between.

Honestly I'm not that disturbed that she's doing a residency, it's all fine but I just don't like the fact they expect her fanbase to spend a fortune for this.. We're not cows to milk. Don't like how he told this...

14 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I just find it sad that she only wants to settle in the US, since CTC her impact WW is seriously decreasing, this before she's doing a Vegas residency...

My mother asked me a few days ago if "Gaga retired or something, I haven't heard anything from her for quite a while".

And then when you come with "well she has a sold out world tour, a film with Bradley coming up and gets 100 Million Dollars in Vegas" then they are like "wow"

Just one performance on big TV shows a year in Europe would be fine tbh :madge:
Just as a sign of life :madge:

monketsharona
Just now, kvnrp said:

My mother asked me a few days ago if "Gaga retired or something, I haven't heard anything from her for quite a while".

And then when you come with "well she has a sold out world tour, a film with Bradley coming up and gets 100 Million Dollars in Vegas" then they are like "wow"

Just one performance on big TV shows a year in Europe would be finde tbh :madge:
Just as a sign of life :madge:

Honestly most people I know don't even know Gaga released an album in 2016...

Archived