đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

What are your Thoughts on this Fashion Era?

27monster27

Featured Posts

codymonster

I love it! The thing I love the most though is how she even carried herself differently during this mini fashion era. She was very “floaty” with her movements, soft spoken, but then also was blunt. 

YeehawKylie

The Paparazzi-era was one of my favorites. That's when she really started to be taken seriously and became a certified pop sensation and fashion icon. I distinctly remember how she really blew up with the Paparazzi-Bad Romance transition and proved she was here to stay. 

Fernster7

It was ugly as **** for the most part, but there are also some great looks there.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Ariana Grindr

I loved the paparazzi era. The bob cut, the hats, the make up ughhhhh it was everything. Like @codymonster said, the way she carried herself was everything. The second look is my fave and that performance of poker face she did that day was true popstar genius. Ugh the feels :cryga:

Lord Temptation

Yes 2009 was Gaga’s first great year, and just a great year in general. She was moving away from the bright and shining disco stick and little red riding hood of The Fame into something darker...and we couldn’t get enough :gaycat:

Archived