💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Florence + the Machine

JPM

Featured Posts

JudasInTheDark

Ik :( they're not, no

Yeah we need a B-sides EP then like you said. That would REALLY help this wait until album #3.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DMTT

• marcwaffles

• Memo

• Ellie Goulding

marcwaffles

Right?!

Is it too much to ask for a minimal-electro-goth-pop third album, with songs like Remain Nameless? :flutter:

inuborg

Is it too much to ask for a minimal-electro-goth-pop third album, with songs like Remain Nameless? :flutter:

I can deal with that, as long as it nothing like Sweet Nothing

i think ceremonials was unquestionably THE best release of 2011. it was an absolutely brilliant album. very meaningful, innovative and cohesive. not a single album came close, imo. should've gotten wooooooorlds more recognition than it did.

my favorites:

never let me go

shake it out

spectrum

only if for a night

what the water gave me

no light, no light

that's my definite top six. the other ten tracks are so good, i can't choose any further. i LOVE LOVE LOVE this album to death.

Forgot that BTW was released in 2011 ;)
I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

JudasInTheDark

I'd stan for that :legend:

marcwaffles

I can deal with that, as long as it nothing like Sweet Nothing

Sweet Nothing could've been better. Calvin Harris :roll:

Yeah we need a B-sides EP then like you said. That would REALLY help this wait until album #3.

omg, i sincerely hope with all my heart that she releases one. every song on ceremonials is amazing, and i feel like the outtakes are probably really great as well. i'm praying we get them :(

Forgot that BTW was released in 2011 ;)

oh, i didn't forget! BTW comes no where close to the artistic integrity of ceremonials, imo. i think BTW is a good album, but ceremonials far exceeds it in every way--vocals, lyrics, instrumentals, depth, artistic intent, etc. ceremonials is a thought-provoking, deep masterpiece. BTW is a really fun album that had some meaning. i love it to pieces, but idt it's anywhere near as good as ceremonials.

I don't think so. I have that version and I'm from México:

zk47pl.jpg

I have the same version! :D but it got replaced in Mixup for some weird imported versions o.O

I personally think Ceremonials was a huge let-down. Nowhere near the soulfulness and life Lungs had. The 2nd album really put me off her, which makes me sad.

I love both albums equally, but I really missed the harp in Ceremonials, I think they only used it on No Light No Light, Spectrum and a few other tracks :c

she took the best of lungs and expanded it into ceremonials. she said so herself. so the third album will be different i'm assuming. i am really hoping for an acoustic record. JUST her, a guitar and an harp would be liiiiife

fixed :teehee:

Idk

But there are six songs from ceremonials that weren't released!

Oh Eden

Gram of life

Contours

I run

No 1 with a bullet

And another that idr

omg outtakes

Sweet Nothing could've been better. Calvin Harris :roll:

The acoustic live version SLAYS :legend:

Edited by Memo

omg outtakes

Gram Of Life (Isabella Summers)

Oh Eden (Isabella Summers)

I Can Run (James Ford)

Contours (Paul Epworth)

No 1 With A Bullet (Paul Epworth)

Reunion (Paul Epworth)

AyaKara

Is there a version of a physical release of Lungs with HIYA and Swimming on it? I couldn't find it anywhere today.

Not for Swimming since it was an iTunes digital bonus track. As for HIYA, I don't think so, I tried looking & couldn't find one. :fat:

AHM SO HEAFFY IN YA AAAAAAAHMSSSSS

Gram Of Life (Isabella Summers)

Oh Eden (Isabella Summers)

I Can Run (James Ford)

Contours (Paul Epworth)

No 1 With A Bullet (Paul Epworth)

Reunion (Paul Epworth)

Not for Swimming since it was an iTunes digital bonus track. As for HIYA, I don't think so, I tried looking & couldn't find one. :fat:

AHM SO HEAFFY IN YA AAAAAAAHMSSSSS

my copy has them, it's the deluxe edition with 2CDs :party:

Joaco95

Is there a version of a physical release of Lungs with HIYA and Swimming on it? I couldn't find it anywhere today.

Australian version have Swimming

http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=507428

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FLORENCE-MACHINE-LUNGS-DELUXE-2CD-EDITION-AUS-BRAND-NEW-SEALED-2009-/330842865219?pt=AU_Audio_CDs&hash=item4d07c57e43

Where did you find it? I could't find it ANYWHERE so I just have the standard edition. I bought the deluxe edition on iTunes so all is fine and well, but I'd love to have it physical. The vinyl doesn't have the bonus tracks either.

And wow, the end of Howl on the CD is a bit different from the end of the iTunes version.

Joaco95

I can't find any copy of Lungs on my city send me one pls :giveup:

Edited by Joaco95

Where did you find it? I could't find it ANYWHERE so I just have the standard edition. I bought the deluxe edition on iTunes so all is fine and well, but I'd love to have it physical. The vinyl doesn't have the bonus tracks either.

And wow, the end of Howl on the CD is a bit different from the end of the iTunes version.

At my local CD store, it's the only copy they sell and it's a bit expensive since it's "imported" :P I think they sell it at Amazon, you can search on ebay too, hope you find it :party:

I can't find any copy of Lungs on my city

The only version they sell on my city costs like 3 CDs hope you get it one day though :party:

Edited by Memo