Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Grammy performance is pointless if it's not a new single

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

ArtGagaPop
50 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Off topic but why is ARTPOP considered as flop when its sales, chart positions and singles where more successful than Joanne‘s? Just because it was more acclaimed by critics?

It really isnt more sucessful though. ARTPOP has like 25 weeks spent on BB while Joanne close to an full year (50weeks) . Joanne also has close to the same amount of sales to ARTPOP which is horrible for ARTPOP since albums in 2013 sold much more compared to now. Singles wise ARTPOP might done a bit better. It had 2 ok peforming singles while Joanne only has MR, but MR seems to get a lot more love from the GP and critics the anything from ARTPOP. Joanne was just in general much more respected and structed era while ARTPOP was a big mess thanks to bts stuff and underpeformance compared to btw and other pop stars at the time.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fame IV

It's not pointless. The reason Gaga is performing is because she is nominated twice. Period.

A Star is Born ⭐

JR Gg
11 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Literally everyone I know (at least from our demographic) knows those songs. I'm not a hardcore Bey stan but some of you guys try too hard to discredit Beyoncé's cultural impact lol

Literally everyone I know does not know one song other than Formation. What's your demographic? Some of you guys try to make Beyoncé bigger than she is :lolga:

Fame IV
51 minutes ago, Helxig said:

See the problem with art becoming such a business in the modern day and age, is that even the fans of an artist focus more on the business than the art. Fans are only interested in seeing their favourite artists perform or release music if it will be lucrative to their business plan.

Where along the way did we lose our love and appreciation for art, music and performance? Our excitement to watch and observe the magic happen on a public stage?

You said everything.

A Star is Born ⭐

ArtGagaPop
1 minute ago, JR Gg said:

Literally everyone I know does not one song other than Formation. What's your demographic? Some of you guys try to make Beyoncé bigger than she is :lolga:

None i know has even mentioned lemonade once :lolly:

Although none has mentioned Joanne either :stalkga:

RadioIsOurs
51 minutes ago, raginchristians said:

Quick someone say something about the Grammys so this thread doesn't go off topic :poot:

tumblr_inline_nt780nGAa31ts1va1_500.gif

doppelganger

She’s invited to perform as a 2018 nominee, so why not perform either a nominated song or a song from the nominated album. 

Hypothetically even if she should take advantage of the promo spot to debut a new song, she cannot perform it if it isn’t ready. So should she just decline and say “why bother? Call me again next year?”...

DoremonLove
2 hours ago, TeenIdle said:

Not everything is promo :duck: We get a performance.. that's enough at least for me.

I second u:woohoo:

i am always excited for gaga performance :woohoo:

How can anoyone not love gaga

MaybeKermit

I read somewhere that Elton john will be honored during this year's Grammy's? Maybe Gaga will do a tribute again? lol :trollga:

Drin Lon
2 hours ago, RainbowBlonde said:

Which was why it was the best selling album of 2016? :sure:

It's not tho :saladga:

RadioIsOurs
Just now, Drin Lon said:

It's not tho :saladga:

My teacher says wikipedia is always a great source :laughga:

Archived