Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Gaga song do you sing wrong?

FreemyARTPOP

Featured Posts

FreemyARTPOP

English is not my first language so I constantly misheard and mispronounce songs. For example, I sing Marry the night this way: "Nothing's too cool to take me from you New York is not just a TOWN that you'll never loose" instead of TAN.:ladyhaha:

Also in GUY I am bipolar enough to sing: "Touch me, touch me, don't be sweet, love me, love me, please be sweet" :what:

But I still sing wrong, out loud and I do not care.:fthis::fthis::fthis:

How about you guys? 

Decodekid

i was little and had little knowledge of english so i'd say a good portion of songs :poot:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Decodekid

Sexxx Dreams Bridge: you can turn the stove on the calendar, and petrify, by a woman and love as i am when i lay with you :triggered:

Decodekid

Just Dance's bridge: Half Psychotic Sick Mac Notic, Got my Blue print is in funny, half psychotic sick mac notic got my blue print is in funnny

mister max

Love is too cool to take me from you New York is not just a tail that you'll ever loose

:poot: it makes sense in dutch but in english idk

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

FreemyARTPOP
Just now, mister max said:

Love is too cool to take me from you New York is not just a tail that you'll never loose

:poot: it makes sense in dutch but in english idk

LOL and actually I am a little bit dyslexic, so instead of town, I sing CITY. I had no clue the correct word was tan not town until weeks ago . :derpga::derpga::derpga:

I will keep singing City. "Love is too cool to take me from you New York is not just a CITY that you'll never loose"

mister max

Oh and

dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe

I still dont believe it :poot:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

A Hybrid
2 minutes ago, mister max said:

Oh and

dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe

I still dont believe it :poot:

“Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo deet - doe” really sounds like a sentence in my language, glad I’m not alone :ladyhaha: Also I swear she says “what’s up?” in my language at the end of the background humming of A-YO. 

No family’s safe when I sashay

ordinarynam1310

i dont even know the words to Bad Romance, Poker Face and Paparazzi until this days. Drag me :selena:

ordinarynam1310
2 minutes ago, ordinarynam1310 said:

i dont even know the words to Bad Romance, Poker Face and Paparazzi until this day. Drag me :selena:

edit: ignore this i press the wrong button :selena:

Patrickozzer

I can't sing properly You and I, I’d give anything again to be your babydoll part (it's hard to say these words together imo)

Somehow I heard the word ‘Venetian’ in the iconic John Wayne dat doo etc., you can’t even imagine my meltdown when I found out there weren’t even any words :laughga:

Archived