đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Aly & AJ- Ten Years

ANDREWxGAGA

Featured Posts

ANDREWxGAGA

Aly & AJ's EP 'Ten Years' came out in November but I didn't see anyone talk about it on here. I used to LOVE them, potential breakup song and like woah were BOPS. I don't know if i'm being nostalgic and that is making me delusional but I think their knew EP is spectacular. I know it's only 4 songs (and I only like 3 lol), but the other songs make me feel so happy and secure with myself. What are your thoughts on it??

Kandy life

I just have to say that Ten Years is one of the best pieces of work I listened to last year. Fantastic! Especially Take Me and I Know. :rockstar:

I sit and press rewind

CatelynnMarie

Aly & AJ are so iconic to my life growing up. I stanned them SO hard throughout their career. Both acting and singing. When this EP came out I literally died. Promises is SUCH a jam :applause:

The entire EP is amazing. I'm hoping they continue to come out with music. 

nativenewyorker

They had so many good songs. Rush, Collapsed, Protecting Me, On the Ride, Chemicals React, Potential Breakup Song, Like Whoa, Closure... the list goes on and on.

Take Me really surprised me with how current it sounded and still felt so original. I'm so happy they're back in the game. I haven't heard anything else from the EP besides I Know but I'm gonna have to check it out. Love these girls, talent always wins. :staymad:

Archived