Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

A song I made

robban

Featured Posts

Hey everyone! I write music from time to time. I made this thread hoping to find other people who feel as inspired by Lady Gaga as me, so we can discuss songwriting/music. I love Gaga so much not only for her intelligence but because she is so good at putting her thoughts and feelings into melody and poetry.

I have soo many voice notes with melodies and ideas!! But I feel like i'm not really going anywhere because I haven't gotten the grip of how to produce, and I'm still practicing my singing voice. That's why I wanna find singers/producers who might be interested in collaborating :) 

I'm gonna post more songs on my soundcloud but probably as piano compositions and I would just like to know what u think about them :)

https://soundcloud.com/user-675586534/addicted-piano-version-1

NIGHTCRAWLER

Thank you for sharing your work !! I'm actually a songwriter/producer/singer as well. I guess you've to DM me so we can share our work and our passion :firega:

On 2018-01-05 at 12:51 PM, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Thank you for sharing your work !! I'm actually a songwriter/producer/singer as well. I guess you've to DM me so we can share our work and our passion :firega:

Thank you for listening!! Yesss I will rn!!! <3

Archived