💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best concerts you've seen

Pop Music

Featured Posts

LordEnigma

Besides Gaga’s yours - I’d have to say Halsey (HFK tour), Ariana (DW Tour), Lana (Endless Summer - I’m seeing her tomorrow for her new one actually), and Rihanna (Anti Tour).

Ive seen plenty of others but those are my tops ones.

I’ve seen Gaga on the JWT, Lana Del Rey Endless Summer Tour (and going to the LA to The Moon Tour in February) the 1975 in 2016 for ILIWYSFYASBYSUOI and Christina Perri In 2014. My favorite is obviously miss Joanne, but The 1975 come close at second that concert was electrifying. 

The good concerts that I've been to 

1. JWT - Gaga

2. BTWB - Gaga

3. Rebel Heart Tour - Madonna

4. TMB - Gaga

5. 0.to.10 - BIGBANG

6. Formation - Bey

7. artRave - Gaga

8. Fame Ball - Gaga

9. M.O.T.T.E. - G-Dragron

10. Prismatic - KP

11. C2C - Tony x Gaga

12. DW - Ari

13. Queen x Adam Lambert

anything after this is not good concerts to me

I’ve been to like 40 concerts lol but I think my faves, in no particular order, have been Lady Gaga’s BTWB and JWT, P!nk’s Truth About Love tour, Ariana Grande’s DW tour along with Little Mix who were AMAZING, Gwen Stefani’s This is What the Truth Feels Like tour...I could go on forever 

Mister Gaga

I've been to very few concerts. The best one, up to now, is definitely Gorillaz. The played last month in my city and it was beyond amazing. I enjoyed it so, so much. The setlist was great, Damon's vocals and the chorus were amazing, visuals were great, and the weed i smoked right before the concert was great too. 10/10 :yay:

i just wish i had seen the BTW ball sigh. she canceled on me 

my best concert was my first concert: shakira's Amphibious Tour

i also love the formation tour, diamonds world tour, the sun comes out world tour, the monster ball, jwt, etc

I've been too tons of concerts and seen pretty much every pop girl live but there's 5 that were life changing experiences for me

1. Gaga - BTWB 

2. Ariana - Dangerous Woman Tour

3. Taylor - 1989

4. Britney - Circus Tour

5. Beyonce - Mrs. Carter World Tour

Honestly surprised, but I would say Gaga's Joanne Tour!

I've seen her 4 times (Monster Ball, Born This Way Ball, Artrave and JWT) and I loved everything about JWT: The setlist, the costumes, the stage, the raw vocals....everything.

Janet Jackson's Unbreakable was very good too.

Gwen Stefani was great. 

Adam Lambert for the killer vocals.

Britney lipsynced the whole time and didn't dance that much but still had a blast.

Most disappointing would easily be Madonna's Rebel Heart. I used to be a fan until then. She was late more than 2 hours and not particularly friendly to the fans in Tokyo.

Archived