💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

CONFIRMED: Lady Gaga Arrives in Costa Rica for New Year's Eve

chelobm

Featured Posts

andy232000

She´s Staying at the Four Seasons Hotel. That place is crazy private. you cant even enter the perimeter of the building if you are not a guest of the hotel. That's probably why we are hearing about this just now and have no photos. Many celebrities opt to stay there because of their exclusiveness and incognito respect. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, scallywally said:

Arent there lots of snakes and big spiders there? Hope she doesnt get bitten!

Yes, but just in the forest and where Gaga stays is like the weather of California. Sunny days and heat. Guanacaste is the sh*t with amazing white sand beaches. I live in the cold side of the country like 5 hrs away from her 

Battle For Your Life!

2 hours ago, andy232000 said:

She´s Staying at the Four Seasons Hotel. That place is crazy private. you cant even enter the perimeter of the building if you are not a guest of the hotel. That's probably why we are hearing about this just now and have no photos. Many celebrities opt to stay there because of their exclusiveness and incognito respect. 

most of the celebs but maybe Gaga stays at Villas Manzu in Papagayo area, where the Kardashians stayed earlier this year. Who knows. but I like that she has enough privacy without paparazzi. Hopes she continues to visit Costa Rica because they often enjoy the country and no one recognizes them

Battle For Your Life!

phantasmas
16 hours ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Get that holiday D! 

A lot of couples conceive while on holiday :diane:

you mean that honeymoon D, sis! :diane:

andy232000
30 minutes ago, MarceloBM said:

most of the celebs but maybe Gaga stays at Villas Manzu in Papagayo area, where the Kardashians stayed earlier this year. Who knows. but I like that she has enough privacy without paparazzi. Hopes she continues to visit Costa Rica because they often enjoy the country and no one recognizes them

A friend of mine Is at the four seasons with her. She’s the one who told me. I asked her to check if it was true but apparently she is with security so she doesn’t want to bother her

On 31/12/2017 at 3:03 PM, andy232000 said:

A friend of mine Is at the four seasons with her. She’s the one who told me. I asked her to check if it was true but apparently she is with security so she doesn’t want to bother her

I see. I wish she just appears again on Instagram serving sexy looks in bikini drinking coconut water or showing around Costa Rica's beaches

@andy232000your friend has to take at least a decent picture of her LMO (I'm desperate to see her ) :icega:

Battle For Your Life!

aaronyoji
On 12/30/2017 at 8:24 PM, ssslyboy said:

not me thinking it was gonna say arrived in "Costa Mesa"  :giggle:

omg u in costa mesa???? im huntington beach! 

RAMROD

Tropical Queen :applause:

Hope she is enjoying the holiday :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ssslyboy
17 hours ago, aaronyoji said:

omg u in costa mesa???? im huntington beach! 

Hahaaaa.  Nah I don't live there now but I used to at one time.  I'm in LA now.  But I see "Costa" and I still think of Costa Mesa.  :D

Green Detox

We should've gotten a Dancin In Circles/Sexxx Dreams performance on New Year's Eve. But this is great too since she's happy lol

aaronyoji
On 1/2/2018 at 7:25 PM, ssslyboy said:

Hahaaaa.  Nah I don't live there now but I used to at one time.  I'm in LA now.  But I see "Costa" and I still think of Costa Mesa.  :D

omg yass. i use to go out to weho every weekend

Archived