❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
opinion

Black Jesus Music Video Imagination

Alexander Blue

Featured Posts

Alexander Blue

It is weird but

like the music video starts with words "LADY" "GAGA" "BLACK" "JESUS" "AMEN" "FASHION" then a pregnant woman giving birth at a runway show and then after giving birth , gaga starts singing , and the baby jumps on runway and begins walking on the runway (CGI) , and there are like crowds of people watching him , and when he gives his back he grows older , then he comes back older with new clothes , untill the chorus comes , there is dancing on the runway , then verse 2 comes on , gaga as a teenager leaves the runway and then enters as a mature , then the chorus comes again , then the scene changes to a bar , gaga is seen dancing with drag queens , and drinking and having fun .

"Put it on amen fashion" starting from this part all the gagas we have seen comes on one by one on the runway , and then after gaga mature leaves , the chorus begins , and all of the gagas drag queens celebrate at an hotel .

and then it ends

sounds messy

i can't explain stuff

lol

I am not your plastic doll.

Alexander Blue
5 minutes ago, xoxo Human said:

MESS :wtfga:

it's a mess but it looks good 

I am not your plastic doll.

GagaIsMyCure

We kinda already have a music video for this song, what we truly needed was a Heavy Metal Lover music video :selena:

26 minutes ago, Alexander Blue said:

and the baby jumps on runway and begins walking on the runway (CGI)

CGI as Cringey Generated Imagery ? :bon: jk but it doesn't really feel like a Gaga video tbh

kabirartfling

Oh how much I love this song! 

I love your birthing idea although the young gaga old gaga ratio seems a bit off?!

I imagine that the video would black and white and would turn into Color mode only after the second chorus hits...I imagine gaga in mugler outfits strutting the runway and a black man holding a baby(perhaps Ur birthing baby) is shown walking during the chorus whom gaga is admiring as a judge?

Scenes cut and now they do a choreography already done during the BTWB during BJ+AF. All in all I imagine a video similar to Applause

Give your love to me

LordEnigma

The baby thing NO HAHAHAHA

I think it’s be cool for the video to be kind of like the prequel to MTN video.

Found leaked footage of the video:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Your idea for a mv sounds good though :rockstar:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Archived