šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Black Jesus Music Video Imagination

Alexander Blue

Featured Posts

Alexander Blue

It is weird but

like the music video starts with words "LADY" "GAGA" "BLACK" "JESUS" "AMEN" "FASHION" then a pregnant woman giving birth at a runway show and then after giving birth , gaga starts singing , and the baby jumps on runway and begins walking on the runway (CGI) , and there are like crowds of people watching him , and when he gives his back he grows older , then he comes back older with new clothes , untill the chorus comes , there is dancing on the runway , then verse 2 comes on , gaga as a teenager leaves the runway and then enters as a mature , then the chorus comes again , then the scene changes to a bar , gaga is seen dancing with drag queens , and drinking and having fun .

"Put it on amen fashion" starting from this part all the gagas we have seen comes on one by one on the runway , and then after gaga mature leaves , the chorus begins , and all of the gagas drag queens celebrate at an hotel .

and then it ends

sounds messy

i can't explain stuff

lol

I am not your plastic doll.

Alexander Blue
5 minutes ago, xoxo Human said:

MESSĀ :wtfga:

it's a mess but it looks goodĀ 

I am not your plastic doll.

GagaIsMyCure

We kinda already have a music video for this song, what we truly needed was a Heavy Metal Lover music videoĀ :selena:

26 minutes ago, Alexander Blue said:

and the baby jumps on runway and begins walking on the runway (CGI)

CGI as Cringey Generated Imagery ? :bon: jk but it doesn't really feel like a Gaga video tbh

kabirartfling

Oh how muchĀ I love this song!Ā 

I love your birthing idea although the young gaga old gaga ratio seems a bit off?!

I imagine that the video would black and white and would turn intoĀ Color mode only after the second chorus hits...I imagine gaga in mugler outfits strutting the runway and a black man holding a baby(perhaps Ur birthing baby)Ā is shown walking during the chorus whom gaga is admiring as a judge?

Scenes cut and now they do a choreography already done during the BTWB during BJ+AF. All in allĀ I imagine a video similar to Applause

Give your love to me

LordEnigma

The baby thing NO HAHAHAHA

I think itā€™s be cool for the video to be kind of like the prequel to MTN video.

Found leaked footage of the video:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

YourĀ idea for a mv sounds good thoughĀ :rockstar:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Archived