💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Allie X – Casanova ft. VÉRITÉ

SFDMQ

Featured Posts

Dominic

She should have released something else. This was out well before the album (diff version obv) and it's old now. She didn't build on the momentum of Paper Love. Need You is one of my favourites but it shouldn't have gotten single treatment. 

I'm just moaning now because she could have had some mediocre success. She needs to get some proper management because she keeps missing these opportunities. When Katy Perry tweeted Catch...nothing. Wasted moments. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

1 minute ago, Dominic Marc said:

She should have released something else. This was out well before the album (diff version obv) and it's old now. She didn't build on the momentum of Paper Love. Need You is one of my favourites but it shouldn't have gotten single treatment. 

I'm just moaning now because she could have had some mediocre success. She needs to get some proper management because she keeps missing these opportunities. When Katy Perry tweeted Catch...nothing. Wasted moments. 

i guess she just doesn't care of going big

donutellha

give me sum google sponsored visuals

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

1 hour ago, Dominic Marc said:

Her singles this era haven't been really... well... promoted.

Paper Love only picked up on canadian radios like late august. Need You was released as a "second single" just as a excuse to release another song before the record came out because it didn't get any radio airplay. That's So Us was the original then third single and she tweeted about being excited that it was going to be served on the radios, but right after, paper love started to grow. She got into a canadian thing to get budget for a new video (that's so us) and then Casanova came out of nowhere.... it's just a mess tbh. A giant mess.

She should have released Casanova as the lead single, it was used as instant grant

then Paper Love as a second single. This would probably give her a "something" since Casanova with a good vid would get attention and then Paper Love could be worked on the radios...

Dominic
1 hour ago, SFDMQ said:

i guess she just doesn't care of going big

Nah she definitely does. She goes hard on the self-promo. She needs to have enough success so she can get a team, be able to travel etc, she knows that :shrug:She has the potential but sometimes she misses some good opportunities. 

There might be a vid for That's So Us coming anyway... that would be "ok" I guess, Radios won't play a song with "CASANOVA ****ED ME OVER" on the chorus and that's so us is that catchy chance after paper love...

This record had some potential that went wasted and that's sad but CLXIII here we go.

Spoiler

#JUSTICEFORDOWNTOWN #NEEDYOUMUSICVIDEO

Dominic
5 minutes ago, Leeo said:

Her singles this era haven't been really... well... promoted.

Paper Love only picked up on canadian radios like late august. Need You was released as a "second single" just as a excuse to release another song before the record came out because it didn't get any radio airplay. That's So Us was the original then third single and she tweeted about being excited that it was going to be served on the radios, but right after, paper love started to grow. She got into a canadian thing to get budget for a new video (that's so us) and then Casanova came out of nowhere.... it's just a mess tbh. A giant mess.

She should have released Casanova as the lead single, it was used as instant grant

then Paper Love as a second single. This would probably give her a "something" since Casanova with a good vid would get attention and then Paper Love could be worked on the radios...

Yeah it was all self-promo. Good on her though for working hard to get it. The leaks didn't help either because all her fanbase had heard the songs...and their demos...and their other demos. It was a mess. 

Shame because it's a SOLID pop album. Lead with Paper Love, follow up with Downtown/Casanova and then end with Need You :giveup:

That's So Us and OHDH should have stayed off the album. Even though they are top 3 of her best songs, they were out waaaaaay before. 

Is there going to be a CLX3? :excited2:

Arcanum

CollXtion II is an album I listen to without skipping a track. She pays so much attention to details in her music that I find it disgusting that she hasn't been acknowledged yet. She has star value. I'm still hoping for a giant sleeper hit.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

1 hour ago, Dominic Marc said:

Yeah it was all self-promo. Good on her though for working hard to get it. The leaks didn't help either because all her fanbase had heard the songs...and their demos...and their other demos. It was a mess. 

Shame because it's a SOLID pop album. Lead with Paper Love, follow up with Downtown/Casanova and then end with Need You :giveup:

That's So Us and OHDH should have stayed off the album. Even though they are top 3 of her best songs, they were out waaaaaay before. 

Is there going to be a CLX3? :excited2:

Yes, she already teased it on email with "2018" hashtag! Been in studio a lot recently etc

But she also teased CLXII back in 2015 for a 2016 release so... :selena: 

Archived