đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'ASIB' Pushed Back to October 2018

DiamondAngel

Featured Posts

nattuggla
10 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

I’m sure the movie was not pushed back bc of a Lady Gaga album. 

Tbh I think that Warner realized that the pacing issues could be fixed and that could increase the chances that the movie still could be award bait..... What do you think?

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Panchecco

all these release date changes are kinda making me worried about the movie

to me it feels like WB is not really feeling the movie and they're desperately hoping that pushing the movie into award season will give it better chances of not getting destroyed by critics

I hope they know what they're doing

DonnieDarko
11 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

Tbh I think that Warner realized that the pacing issues could be fixed and that could increase the chances that the movie still could be award bait..... What do you think?

Same. If anything, I think pushing the movie back is a good sign. 

Andy McQueen

That was the original release date, then they decided to go with May, now they decide to push it back again to October? Hm. In December, "Mary Poppins Returns" will get released with Emily Blunt, another all-new movie musical. I'm afraid both movies will compete against each other at the Academy Awards then (I'm excited for both movies and I'm happy for them all, so it doesn't matter). 

Drin Lon
54 minutes ago, LastNight said:

Yass Gaga! Give us that LG6 1st/2nd quarter release, new single for the European dates, a slayful summer of bops, the ASIB soundtrack and film release in awards season time (hello nominations!) and then kick off the Vegas residency at the end of the year. It's gonna be a gooood 2018.

She's coming for us.

tumblr_p1a57zllQU1qg5o2oo1_400.gif

This better happen, or else :excuseu:

10 hours ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

I feel like October is a better release for it after all. Gives her time to drop LG6 before the movie, do a little promotion, then start movie promotion until December, start her residency, and then plan some tour dates for the LG6 tour between the residency 

Keep dreaming lol. She aint gonna release LG6 next year.

Im fine with the decision, she will have more time to  resr before the ASIB promo.

She wanted and needs in fact, a rest. Now she can do nothing until 4Q 2018. 

She is human. Stop asking for a new album.

11 minutes ago, asana15 said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say: "It screams wedding to me. Loud and clear."

Well honey you scream delusional here :hor:

1 hour ago, Panchecco said:

all these release date changes are kinda making me worried about the movie

to me it feels like WB is not really feeling the movie and they're desperately hoping that pushing the movie into award season will give it better chances of not getting destroyed by critics

I hope they know what they're doing

You guys are feeling too much :toofunny:

1 hour ago, Smithy said:

Joanne only had two singles :gaycat: lead in feb album In April,  second single in may and voila 

1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Joanne had two singles and I'm not here for that happening again :deadbanana:

Last time she had a proper run era was BTW :deadbanana:

+ "Joanne" is the 3rd single in Italy :tony:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Archived