• Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Yeah, can’t these hunties be quiet?!

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

hausofcy
Just now, Nicola Kallenberg said:

Ok this was just my opinion. But its not important... What people post in this thread has nothing to with the topic I was looking for: little Monsters beiing rude to others

Still inevitable. A lot of monsters have been dragging Britney fans and calling her a hasbeen since she settled for Vegas . Every fanbase is coming for us now. So Yeah in stan wars people can be really really rude. Even within the same fanbase. It’ll blow over soon I hope. 

🇬🇷

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, hausofcy said:

Still inevitable. A lot of monsters have been dragging Britney fans and calling her a hasbeen since she settled for Vegas . Every fanbase is coming for us now. So Yeah in stan wars people can be really really rude. Even within the same fanbase. It’ll blow over soon I hope. 

Yeah I know they did that. And the opinion of the other fanbases are not really important for me. I am speaking of our fanbase, as you said. I know they happen but its exactly this what makes me sad. 

I hope too!

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

SwissMonster
Just now, Tan Fei said:

Lame and dramatic ... lol

Hope your speaking about the rude comments on Social Media ;)

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Tan Fei
Just now, Nicola Kallenberg said:

Hope your speaking about the rude comments on Social Media ;)

Yes of cos .. can disagree but is there a need to be so rude to her esp coming from own fans lol.. lame and funny to see. Like they know everything 

ryanripley
25 minutes ago, hausofcy said:

As you said: “we will survive” 

i’d rather have her go back to farming for 2 years than doing Vegas. The tickets will be expensive af and 90% of her fans won’t even get the chance to see it. 

That’s so not like her to do this. And I know nobody would ever turn down an alleged 100 million dollar paycheck. But don’t sing about music not the bling if you’re gonna do these things

thats not what music not the bling means :rip: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
22 minutes ago, ordinarynam1310 said:

I'd love to see her Instagram feed filled with chicken and horses than this residency 

:deadbanana: what kind of fan, how are you not excited for this next album era?

Duella Dvil

To all the naysayers towards Gaga's residency...

Bruno booked the Gig... The SAME gig... They're trying to make Vegas less of a joke by booking BIG names in small venues.

Plus it's 50-60 gigs OVER 2 YEARS 365 + 365 = 730... She has PLENTY OF TIME

www.instagram.com/theduella666

I really don't wanna see the residence as something bad, Gaga is in love and she wanna settle down to live her life, she is just a woman, I get it.

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

pedrohemg

Because there are users here that think they're superior than the others. I've noticed this since the first day I entered this site. I usually tend to ignore them when they quote me with their bitter comments, but not everyone can have this same behavior.

hausofcy
8 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

thats not what music not the bling means :rip: 

I’m having my first ever meltdown. Please Give me a pass this time :emma:

🇬🇷

ryanripley
Just now, hausofcy said:

I’m having my first ever meltdown. Please Give me a pass this time :emma:

no :poot: 

you need to relax, this residency is gunna do wonders for LG6 cus the promotion is almost endless

highongaga

You guys are being so dramatic. No matter how many times you argue and complain about Gaga's decision, it won't change the fact that she is going to do the Vegas residency, whether you like it or not. As her fans, we should support what she wants to do with her career and not spread negativity. If you have a problem, you can always leave the fan base. :lolly:

Also, the whole point of this thread was to stop arguing, but it doesn't look like we're going to.. :selena:

YEAHHH BUDDY

Archived