Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Variety: 37 shows per year, $100M check, negotiated by Christian

Spock

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, FalsePromise said:

May the force be with her and get that Carino wannabe Germanotta guy away from her managment or her finances. If he was any good at what he does we'd all hear about him by now! She could've got more per show, she A list musician and performer! 

how much more ? :rip:  She is getting 1M per show, there is no way she can get more in Vegas performing for how much - 5k people per night :rip: 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, FalsePromise said:

May the force be with her and get that Carino wannabe Germanotta guy away from her managment or her finances. If he was any good at what he does we'd all hear about him by now! She could've got more per show, she A list musician and performer! 

...do you hear about many managers, though? There's plenty of people good at their jobs that aren't too keen on the spotlight lol

ALGAYDO
6 hours ago, The Phenomenal said:

So it was that asshole's idea huh? **** Christian Carino. Why the **** would Gaga agree to that terrible mess? She's going to be stuck in the same shitty little theater for 2 ****ing years. What ever happened to "music not the bling"?? This a huge **** you to the fans. She turned on us and hates now. 

This is literally the funniest thing I’ve ever read in this whole site :toofunny: If I were Gaga, I would hate you too :toofunny: 

ryanripley
2 hours ago, FalsePromise said:

well he's already miles better than troy carter ever was and he's not even managing gaga :deadbanana: 

the only one who should be seething is bobby

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Runway
7 hours ago, truthteller said:

ARTRAVE: Japan, South Korea (for a music fest), UAE, and Israel [which are a total downgrade from TMB and BTWB]

C2C: N/A

JWT: N/A

LEARN GEOGRAPHY! Asia doesnt only consist of Japan, SK, UAE and Israel!

Her REAL Asia leg of a world tour happened in 2012!

Asia leg for a jazz album? Delusional :deadbanana:

well maybe they shouldn’t have let ARTPOP flop for her to tour more countries 

Togekiss
17 hours ago, Bloody Grammys said:

She could be doing 3M in stadiums but she is stuck at arenas due to bad management.

Now 74 dates for $100M? She could do $100M in a small tour in asia/australia

She could gross 100 million but touring is expensive AF. She will net much more with the residency, guaranteed.

360 > 143

giskardsb

How much money she makes is immaterial.  You all arguing about that is just so you can figure out if you can use the money angle against other fanbases, or in some cases against Gaga since some are determined to find reasons to hate on her.  Ultimately Gaga has plenty of money, she is doing Vegas because she wants to.

We have no idea of her schedule and plans over the next few years, but she obviously does.  Take a chill pill and let things play our before you judge. 

boyerased

People acting like she’ll sit idle in Vegas for two years. 

She could spend a quarter in a year in vegas. That itself is a stretch given the amount of shows. Once she’s done rehearshing she’ll spend around a month for a leg, of let’s say 15 shows. Then she’ll spend another 2 months at most including rehearsals to refresh her. So that’s three months assuming she’ll do around 35 shows in a year. She’ll then have 8 months to do anything she wants like promote an album. She could record in Vegas, which wold be great, cause I hate tour recorded stuff. She could also tour for a part those 8 months. 

This is me being optimistic but they way I see it is that she’ll pretty much promote the ASIB soundtrack for most of next year, then spend the last quarter rehearsing and starting the show. This might go on until march, assuming she’ll do AT LEAST 15. She’ll be then free after that for most of 2019 except for maybe two or three months to finish the remaining Vegas shows. That means she could release LG6 by 2019 with so much free time and promo. If she’ll release LG6 by 2019 then we could see a revamp residency by 2020 which would run at most three months that includes elements of an upcoming LG6 tour. That means she could streamline rehearsals for both shows. So basically what I’m saying is she’ll have most of the years free to do anything she wants, including releasing an album. 

I understand that Vegas could jinx a career, but as long as she manages her well and maintain relevance by releasing a succesful album (unlike Britney, which is why many considered her done after Vegas) she’ll be fine. There is no stagnancy in those years. 

freebit
28 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

How much money she makes is immaterial.  You all arguing about that is just so you can figure out if you can use the money angle against other fanbases, or in some cases against Gaga since some are determined to find reasons to hate on her.  Ultimately Gaga has plenty of money, she is doing Vegas because she wants to.

We have no idea of her schedule and plans over the next few years, but she obviously does.  Take a chill pill and let things play our before you judge. 

Personally, the reason I'm interested in news of her getting paid this ridiculous sum is that I feel like this money might grant her even more freedom to do interesting things with visuals in the future. She did mention in her SXSW  keynote that the major labels don't have much money these days. That said, I can't speak for how she manages her coins currently, but I mean, we all know this is a woman who invested her personal money into making her shows more spectacular to the point where she went bankrupt. It also brings to mind how Beyonce's $50 million Pepsi deal helped her a lot with self-titled (the NYT called it a “marketing patronage").

I expect high quality music videos from here on out after this deal. Applause/Born This Way /Telephone/Paparazzi level. 

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

Archived