OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

ASIB: audience??

NintendoMONSTER

ASIB: audience  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think other people than Little Monsters will watch ASIB? Is there an audience that will watch ASIB?

• Yes, it‘s a GP friendly movie and many people will watch it. Warner Bros will make a lot of promo
    • Yes, some Bradley Cooper fans will watch it as well
    • Yes, people that watched the other ASIB versions will go to the cinema again this time
    • No! No one will even know this movie
    • Not even Little Monsters are going to the cinema to watch this
    • Other

Featured Posts

NintendoMONSTER

Do you think ASIB is able to attract other people except Little Monsters? Is this a movie a certain type of audience is going to watch? 

Do you have friends (no Gaga fans) that might watch ASIB? 

Please comment and share your opinion :hug:

I‘m really curious about this movies success :huh:

nattuggla

I think a lot of people who attended the JWT could be the potential target audience who also might watch the movie.....

MeloArtDramaPop

Depends on the amount of promo and the timing. Not to mention it's r rated. I just hope for good reviews, cause good word of mouth can really affect the trajectory of watchers

PanPikus

Ask after release of lead single and some promo :sweat:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

DoremonLove

I know i am gonna drag my sister with me to watch it shes not gaga fan:giggle: (if it released in my country:grr::icega:)

Hope the soundtrack will be huge hit that will make a lot of people interested in watching the movie:sis:

How can anoyone not love gaga

NintendoMONSTER

I‘m taking my friends with me to watch the movie :giggle: They are no real Gaga fans, but they have to go with me, if they want to stay being me friends :selena:

MeloArtDramaPop
Just now, NintendoMONSTER said:

I‘m taking my friends with me to watch the movie :giggle: They are no real Gaga fans, but they have to go with me, if they want to stay being me friends :selena:

Same thing I'm doing with my friends:giggle:

giskardsb

This movie is not targeted at LM's.  It will have a broader audience, including fans she's gained since C2C and after.

PrinceGaga

Also fans of the originals would be interested to see the remake. Whether they’re gaga fans or not.

nattuggla

Let's also remember that this movie also is not just carried by Gaga but also by Bradley as his name is also a huge name in Hollywood so I think also his fans are interested in that movie.

whole lotta old white ppl probably 

the Nicholas Sparks crowd who will be surprised by seeing a drag queen amongst their heterosexual Caucasian leads 

3 points in and ready for more

Archived