Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Name A Time Gaga Genuinely Scared You (In Her Work)

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps
1 hour ago, kevindjibouti said:

where is the pic from? I know it's something related to ARTPOP but I can't find it

it's from the DWUW video, supposedly it was from a BSDM inspired scene...I'm not sure tho :rip::air: 

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when she debuted the btw bumps :smh: i remember i was sweating as i was searching like a maniac if those bumps were real or not :selena::selena: 

ARTPOPSLAYAGE

The intro to BTW video still creeps me out to this day, some of the promo shots from BTW make me kinda creeped out, the pig/straight jacket costume from the artRAVE interlude (I think?1?) genuinely creeps me out, and the first time I listened to "Aura" I was creeped/shooked. Now it's one of my favorite songs. Swine at SXSW, confused me and made me low key concerned. But I love all of her art, even if it scares me! :poot:

Space Cowboy
5 hours ago, Blue wig said:

- The screen glasses in Poker Face were kind of eery

Ugh i love that part

Space Cowboy
2 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I can’t believe none said Manifesto Of Little Monsters :cryga:

When your lonely ill be lonely too 💘

Naor Daniel

Definitely the Alejandro MV. I remember they speculated in Israel that the A in the beginning of the video is a Star of David, and the entire video was quite "creepy". I always stopped it before seeing her blow up in the end.

Well, I was 14 or 15 and the MV was really out of this world back then. Now it's one of my favorite MVs of her. It's f'ing brilliant. 

imnotyourbabe10

Her work has never really scared me but, for some reason, I definitely had on-and-off bizarre dreams during AHS Hotel.  There was something so grotesque, sexual and campy about that season--and the combo of it all made my head spin.  From the drugs to the 80s-esque music.  The theme of addiction.  tumblr_nvxk6n2W9N1tnko2io4_r1_500.gif

(To be clear, favorite season is Asylum but love Gaga's work on the show)

hausofcy
3 hours ago, SFDMQ said:

Y’all can come for me as much as you want. I’ve always loved or at least enjoyed everything she’s ever done. The one thing I hate with a passion is this project. I really wish I could unsee and forget about this. It’s disturbing, weird and disgusting. So yeah this kind of scared me in a certain way.  

🇯🇵

huttont
3 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I can’t believe none said Manifesto Of Little Monsters :cryga:

Came here to say this

1 hour ago, Queen Neyde said:

when she debuted the btw bumps :smh:i remember i was sweating as i was searching like a maniac if those bumps were real or not :selena::selena: 

^THIS^

Space Cowboy
37 minutes ago, MaliceMiser said:

THIS

I love that ive never been unable to understand this and that its always made me uncomfortable.

Decodekid

How come no one has mentioned that giant fake tattoo everyone thought was real **** that scared me

Im Harol don't tell anyone

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived