Red Velvet

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash
50 minutes ago, Piece of Me said:

Lady Gaga: 4th album is technically Born this Way

:air: Technically BTW is her 2nd, bc TFM was not a full-length album :lolly: . Research before posting something like this, sis

giphy.gif

:lana:

Ew, David!

FlopSlurper
4 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

:air: Technically BTW is her 2nd, bc TFM was not a full-length album :lolly: . Research before posting something like this, sis

giphy.gif

:lana:

It’s her 3rd album though, Gaga herself refered to Joanne as LG5 soo

TheSlash
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

It’s her 3rd album though, Gaga herself refered to Joanne as LG5 soo

6 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Technically

:trollga:

Ew, David!

brit4ever
1 hour ago, Piece of Me said:

Who suffered of their fourth album being a flop or just dramatically underperformed:

Miley Cyrus: Dead Petz

Christina Aguilera: Bi~on~ic

Katy Perry: Witness

Rihanna: Rated R

Who didn't suffered:

Britney Spears: flopped at 8th album: Neyde Jean, flopped again at Gloryhole

Madonna: flopped at no album

Beyonce: 4th album is I Am... Sasha Fierce: all were success, never flopped

Lady Gaga: 4th album is technically Born this Way: all were successful albums except Red and Blue, all were recognized by the Gramys except fourth album, ARTPOP and Red and Blue spanned four top 10 and 2 top 40.

P!nk: flopped at Beautiful Reverse-Traumatic Expedition

Demi Lovato: still haven't flopped yet

Ariana Grande: SHE DOESN'T HAVE A FOURTH ALBUM YOU FRICKING NUTS, WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING!

Kesha: flopped at 3th album: Warrior ( :( )

she never started  :poot: 

4 minutes ago, YorkieCat said:

No doubt- Return of saturn

😞

Rock Steady, as an album, was less successful than Return To Saturn, although it did sell slightly more copies. Return To Saturn is very underrated before though.

bloody g

I thought Beyoncé's fourth album was 4 and I was all in the fourth album curse thing, but if 4 is her fifth album then in what age do we live in. What is reality? I don't know anymore

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Versace

Your list is so flawed 

Miley's Dead Petz isn't her 4th album , it isn't even part of her record label contract. View it as FREE and i repeat FREE mixtape. 

Aguilera flopped with her 4th album , True

Katy flopped with Witness (4th album), True

I wouldn't call Rated R a flop, that album has a #1 song under its belt being Rude Boy and two top 10 hits (three if you include Rude Boy)

Madonna flopped with Hard Candy, MDNA and Rebel Heart (what are you even talking about, she's technically a touring artist now, in that department she's always slayed)

Beyonce's 4th album is 4 lol (sis did you even bother noticing the connection) and for Beyonce's standard it was an underperformance 

Lady Gaga's 4th album is ARTPOP (please let's not be delusional and consider R&B an official album)

P!NK's Beautiful Trauma is NOT a flop for today's horrid state of music sales, in fact it's a hit. The GP adore P!NK, a flop era needs some negative response towards it. 

Demi was never on a high album wise for her to flop, no comment there. Her first two albums were kinda embarrassing but oh well.

and yes Kesha's Warrior underperformed 

AnnTakamaki

Dead Petz is a free album how can it flop when it's a free album tho :air: & did Demi even have a successful album yet ?

Archived