💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you be here for Katy Perry ft. Lady Gaga?

Bradley

Title  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Title

Featured Posts

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEETHTEETH

That’d be such an awkward song. Gaga’s talent with Katy?? I’ll just pass. It wouldn’t be worth the hype. 

16 hours ago, ryanripley said:

yes just so it ends dumb stan wars

Little Monsters and Beyhive say otherwise :poot::poot::poot:

Xoxo Adriana

Gaga only associates with talent :poot: next!

ShockPop
15 hours ago, Stevo said:

A joke is suppose to be amusing, in this case it wasn't. It was more like shade. 

You don't get to be the judge of that.

And btw all jokes have a victim. Learn how they work.

PartySick

Umm I think you mean Lady Gaga ft. Katy Perry :trollga:

But yeah, kinda. If it were on a disco/pop/funk track where they traded lines like Florence and Gaga do on Hey Girl :nick:

Spoiler

You know, none of that "I'll email you my verse, just slap it in there" nonsense. A real collab :nick:

đŸ–€

No thanks.

Nothing against Katy, and I never got into the fan wars since I wasn't following Gaga in 2013 that closely, but I would pass. I feel she is done commercially, and lacks the talent to really continue her career. I don't think anyone takes her seriously, I don't think anyone really loves her or talks about her unless she has a hit song on pop radio. She is basically where Rihanna was a few years ago until she started working on her artistry/legacy. I prefer Gaga to collaborate with artists who are on her level (Pink), above her (Adele, Beyonce), or below her but similar (Kesha/Sia). 

I don't mind a performance together. Or I don't mind if Gaga wants to give her a song she wrote. But please no recorded collaboration.

13 hours ago, ShockPop said:

You don't get to be the judge of that.

And btw all jokes have a victim. Learn how they work.

Yeah that was shade not a joke, learn the difference. Nothing about it was humorous nor was it witty. You were just shadily comparing people. 

ShockPop
7 hours ago, Stevo said:

Yeah that was shade not a joke, learn the difference. Nothing about it was humorous nor was it witty. You were just shadily comparing people. 

Meryl Streep and Madonna were the ones being compared. Are you trying to say they're equal?

Once again, you're not the authority on humour (thankfully) so why do you think you are the one holding definitive proof of the intention of my post?

Also, why should I care about your toddler tantrum?

Archived