Favorite Taylor Swift lead?

smokingthemall

Title  

48 members have voted

1. 1. title

• "Tim McGraw" - Taylor Swift (2006)
    • "Love Story" - Fearless (2008)
    • "Mine" - Speak Now (2010)
    • "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" - Red (2012)
    • "Shake It Off" - 1989 (2014)
    • "Look What You Made Me Do" - reputation (2017)

Featured Posts

smokingthemall

Which one of the 6 lead singles off of Taylor's studio albums are your favorite? 

"Tim McGraw" (2006) taylor-swift-tim-mcgraw.jpg?w=558 off her debut album, "Taylor Swift", released in 2006. 

Spoiler

Peak (BBH100) - #40

Certification (U.S.) - Platinum

"Love Story" (2008) blonde-curls-curly-hair-juliet-love-stor from her 2nd studio album, "Fearless", released in 2008.

Spoiler

Peak Position (BBH100) - #4

Certification (U.S.) - 8x Platinum

"Mine" (2010) taylor_swift_mine_062-x600.jpg from her 3rd studio album, "Speak Now", released in 2010.

Spoiler

Peak Position (BBH100) - #3

Certification (U.S.) - 3x Platinum

"We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" (2012) b668bda8-ac07-4c59-b3dd-737c3e0a3b51.jpg off her 4th studio album, "Red", released in 2012. 

Spoiler

Peak Position (BBH100) - #1

Certification (U.S.) - 6x Platinum

"Shake It Off" (2014) taylor-mic.jpg from her 5th studio album, "1989", released in 2014.

Spoiler

Certification (U.S.) - 9x Platinum

"Look What You Made Me Do" (2017) 1213308-1_og.jpg off her recently released album, "reputation", released on November 10, 2017. 

Spoiler

Certification (U.S.) - 3x Platinum

chase your big, beautiful dreams

smokingthemall
1 minute ago, EvilRegal said:

'Taylor Swift' was released in 2006.

don't you just love smoking crack? :selena: i sure do

fixedT :lolly:

Fernster7

Love Story is the best. Her lead singles are pretty bad in comparison to the other songs on the album.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Ernie Swift

Love Story is definitely very special to me because it made me a fan of Taylor when I heard it for the first time in late 2008 and I ended up buying Fearless, and I’m still a fan of hers 9 years later. 💖 I also loved We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together when it came out because it was her first major pop single, and I remember how fun it was to sing. Still is!

Love Love Love

smokingthemall
4 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

Her lead singles are pretty bad in comparison to the other songs on the album.

Agreed, making 'Mine' the lead single looks bad on 'Speak Now', that album is soo good. Same with LWYMMD, that is actually one of the weakest songs on the album 

Well.. I know her music since Shake It Off.. and her as a person since Kanye made her famous at the VMA..

So if I need to choose between Shake It Off and Look What...... Do, I'm choosing Shake It Off..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

smokingthemall

I'm actually quite pressed that people are picking Look the most :excuseu:

Fernster7
16 minutes ago, smokingthemall said:

Agreed, making 'Mine' the lead single looks bad on 'Speak Now', that album is soo good. Same with LWYMMD, that is actually one of the weakest songs on the album 

Exactly, and SIO is also one of the weakest on 1989. Her second singles are most of the times better. I mean, Blank Space and Ready For It? Are so much better than the leads. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

smokingthemall
8 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

Exactly, and SIO is also one of the weakest on 1989. Her second singles are most of the times better. I mean, Blank Space and Ready For It? Are so much better than the leads. 

why is that such a frequent thing for her? :sweat:

Taylor Swift - "Our Song", 3rd single

Fearless - "Mean", 3rd single

Red - "I Knew You Were Trouble", 3rd single

1989 - "Style", 3rd single - "Wildest Dreams", 5th single 

:toofunny:

20171201_020208962_iOS.gif?psid=1

GPSSIGNALLOST

"Mine" was such a gorgeous tune and I still feel very nostalgic when it's played.
"We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" is a real bop and break up anthem. #currentmood in its full glory.

Archived