TimisaMonster 31,073 Posted December 7, 2017 Share Posted December 7, 2017 Pretends to be shocked another closeted Bible thumping Republican was caught doing gay stuff with a minor Poor boy... Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JustinTrudeau 2,419 Posted December 7, 2017 Share Posted December 7, 2017 Trash I fell down the stairs once as an actor. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StarstruckIllusion 53,779 Posted December 7, 2017 Share Posted December 7, 2017 I cabtvat all this demoralizing drama. It's something new every week. What a sour victory the republicans got last year... poor them Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Eggsy 8,280 Posted December 7, 2017 Author Share Posted December 7, 2017 37 minutes ago, prince said: This is so weird, is this like some weird giant loophole? In the U.K it's 16 and that's it, I don't believe there to be anything like what you've pointed out Federal is different then state law, no state has legal age of consent that low.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
shoful 13,304 Posted December 7, 2017 Share Posted December 7, 2017 I feel bad for the 17 teen year old. He lost his job. He was prob making bank. I wish i had that gig when I was 17. Still wish I had that gig and im 20 Spoiler Definitely gonna get a WP for this but im speaking my mind "My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..." Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 7, 2017 Share Posted December 7, 2017 1 hour ago, LetsGetHigh said: 2017 has been a wild year Cant wait to see how much worse 2018 will be Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,171 Posted December 7, 2017 Share Posted December 7, 2017 1 hour ago, ClosetGagaFan said: What is strange is the age of consent is 16 in Oklahoma.. Im not condoning just stating state law.. I also just found some desterbing info.. This is not acceptable. The federal law establishes the age of 12 as the minimum age of consent, while the age at which there are no restrictions for consensual sexual activities is18 (sex with someone 12-18 is not illegal per se, but can still be open to prosecution under certain circumstances Well i think here in Canada (at least in my Province) 16 is also the age... But there cannot be more than a certain age gap (3 years or 5 years i forget) So a 19 year old adult could have sex with a 16 year old minor... But a 22 year old would already be breaking the law So basically at 16 and 17 you can consent but with age restrictions on who you partner with Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MJHolland 12,725 Posted December 7, 2017 Share Posted December 7, 2017 1 - STATE Senator 2 - Old news Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FameHookah 4,843 Posted December 7, 2017 Share Posted December 7, 2017 52 minutes ago, shoful said: I feel bad for the 17 teen year old. He lost his job. He was prob making bank. I wish i had that gig when I was 17. Still wish I had that gig and im 20 Hide contents Definitely gonna get a WP for this but im speaking my mind Same sis.. WTF is MDNA Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LordEnigma 11,313 Posted December 7, 2017 Share Posted December 7, 2017 57 minutes ago, shoful said: I feel bad for the 17 teen year old. He lost his job. He was prob making bank. I wish i had that gig when I was 17. Still wish I had that gig and im 20 Hide contents Definitely gonna get a WP for this but im speaking my mind Eh - I don’t think so. It sounds good in theory but 17 year old brains are not developed enough to know that they really want this. Its more effective to get a job that you can put on a resume Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lion Heart 15,041 Posted December 7, 2017 Share Posted December 7, 2017 This is old news (I made this thread) but the footage was just released. The party of Christian values. ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pacify Him 9,073 Posted December 8, 2017 Share Posted December 8, 2017 Boy ha Lana Del Rey’s Carmen and Gaga’s Government Hooker era us messy geighs could nevah I’m getting on your nerves Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
shoful 13,304 Posted December 8, 2017 Share Posted December 8, 2017 4 hours ago, Alexander Levi said: Eh - I don’t think so. It sounds good in theory but 17 year old brains are not developed enough to know that they really want this. Its more effective to get a job that you can put on a resume What yes they are lol. They are practically adults. I knew as much as what I wanted at 17 as I did 18. Only now do I realize some stupid mistakes but honestly I would still prostitute myself now and at 17 if given the chance Spoiler And I did when I was 19 and I dont regret it at all "My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..." Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.