Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
politics

Many concerned Trump had a stroke while delivering speech yesterday


Petrichor

Featured Posts

Fascination

I’m going to get warning points for this comment because Trump supporters are going to report this for sure but I can’t wait until I finally hear the news on the television that Trump has passed away. He’s a burden to the world and progress we made in general. I’ll celebrate the death of that disgusting, ugly old pig. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

On one hand: No, he's just a sloppy douchebag who isn't nearly as articulate as he fancies himself.

On the other: Hillary couldn't walk down the street without Trump commenting on her age and health, so **** him.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember having a full blown argument with my homophobic mother about Trump and I was like "yeah, I'll be glad when he's dead". :interestinga:

I don't wish harm on anybody but in his case :nails:

bannedT for life and it's SAD
Link to post
Share on other sites

Whispering
59 minutes ago, lego said:

Trump got his teeth from Dr. Larry Rosenthal, a prominent cosmetic dentist with offices just off Madison Avenue on Manhattan’s upper east side.

 

"I’ve written posts about Joe Biden’s teeth, so to be fair I thought it was time for me to write about Donald Trump’s teeth. I’ve been looking closely at his abundant images on the media and observing his teeth. Definitely expensive porcelain crowns, fair esthetics but dreadful color. Too white, making the teeth too prominent, too fake. 

Ciro Scotti in an August 21, 2015 blog post in The Daily Beast wrote about his encounter some 15 years ago with Trump and his teeth.  At that time, Scotti was at the office of a dentist he called “a fancy Upper East Side dental surgeon who specialized in cosmetic work.”

The dentist showed Scotti a set of teeth molds: “Do you know what these are?” he asked.  Then answered his own question:  “Donald Trump’s teeth.” The dentist said Trump would come to the office every six months or so complaining that his veneers weren’t white enough.  “I tell him that if they are too white, they won’t look real,” the dentist said,  “but he won’t listen. So he picks a shade, and I make them about one-quarter as white as the shade he selects, and he goes away happy.”

As they walked down the hall, the door to an examining room was open and Scotti could see the back of a famous head of hair in the dentist’s chair."

 

He has veneers...but part of his teeth could be a bridge or something of that nature ...although most people with his money (and as vain as he has always been) would pay for caps and implants. Wealthy people in the US usually don't get all their teeth pulled. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

When Hillary had a simple cough or a small faint, he and his base were all over her saying she was unfit, even today they get horny everytime the video of her almost fainting.

So.... its time

Link to post
Share on other sites

TimisaMonster

No...he didn't have a stroke....just has a juicy wet mouth 

However, he Is in his 70's and apparently doesn't have the best diet but we'll see....

It might be this Russia investigation that'll get him impeached lol....but then....who becomes President?

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Whispering
Just now, TimisaMonster said:

No...he didn't have a stroke....just has a juicy wet mouth 

However, he Is in his 70's and apparently doesn't have the best diet but we'll see....

It might be this Russia investigation that'll get him impeached lol....but then....who becomes President?

Pence...unless he is wound up in this.

Didn't you see him leering in glee, especially when Trump was slurring? Pence was thinking..."not much longer". 

Just like Jesus would do! :awesome:

Link to post
Share on other sites

TEETHTEETH
4 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

it will if his health declines and...:stalkga:

And then we get three years of Mike Pence :cryga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Economy

He munbled United States and ppl assume it was a stroke? The desperation for him to leave office is real :air: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...