💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Another Ex Friend Of Melanie's Shares Own Manipulative Experience

AJK273

Featured Posts

pedrohemg
4 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

I agree with you sis but saying that theyre doing it for attention is just wrong.

this is the reason why many victims refuse to come forward. Yes we must let the law take hold of situations and encourage due process but the victims must come forward first. You calling them attention seekers when they do come forward is feeding the culture where the victim is discredited, looked down upon or blamed. 

You're right. I'm just a little concerned with these twitter accusations without proper legal actions, that would be going to the police first. Reporting a crime is the only way you can guarantee your case you'll be investigated and the abuser will pay.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

The first one was her being a brat, clearly, but I do understand the second, though. She was doing an autograph, and that girl just put the phone in front of her face. I'd be annoyed too.

She's not being a brat. She's a very shy person and she almost never speaks during her concerts. That time she was trying to speak about her song Mrs. Potato Head and the meaning it had to her and people like that fan kept screaming at her and it was really frustrating for her. She said that after saying that she wanted to cry.  And also keep in mind she performs at small venues, not at stadiums like Gaga.

Teach that girl how to behave. She's the problem, not Melanie.

ryanripley
1 minute ago, LoisLilMonster said:

She's not being a brat. She's a very shy person and she almost never speaks during her concerts. That time she was trying to speak about her song Mrs. Potato Head and the meaning it had to her and people like that dumb bitch kept screaming at her and it was really frustrating for her. She said that after saying that and she wanted to cry.  And also keep in mind she performs at small venues, not at stadiums like Gaga.

Teach that dumb bitch how to behave. She's the problem, not Melanie.

chill, there's no need to call her names when she was just acting like a fan :awkney: so many people scream i love you at concerts, melanie was at fault to not expect that and she could have handled it better, imo

just say "i love you too" instead of having a tantrum 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

SpookyKid
13 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

She's not being a brat. She's a very shy person and she almost never speaks during her concerts. That time she was trying to speak about her song Mrs. Potato Head and the meaning it had to her and people like that dumb bitch kept screaming at her and it was really frustrating for her. She said that after saying that she wanted to cry.  And also keep in mind she performs at small venues, not at stadiums like Gaga.

Teach that dumb bitch how to behave. She's the problem, not Melanie.

she could have said "I love you too" and keep going with her speech, not that hard sis

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

holy scheisse

I think she did it. That's two voices now of people who were close with her. And also she's relied on being a creep, in a glorifying-pedophilia way honestly, for her whole career so far.  so I can see her having some disturbing darkness in her.

Shame I will have to burn Soap.mp3 from my saved Spotify tracks  

24 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

I think she did it. That's two voices now of people who were close with her. And also she's relied on being a creep, in a glorifying-pedophilia way honestly, for her whole career so far.  so I can see her having some disturbing darkness in her.

Not this **** again:awkney: Read this:

Look, I won't defend her about the rape allegations because I don't know what happened and think it's very important to believe the victim but I will NOT let you talk trash and invent sh*t about her art and music

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, KleinGa said:

I agree with you sis but saying that theyre doing it for attention is just wrong.

this is the reason why many victims refuse to come forward. Yes we must let the law take hold of situations and encourage due process but the victims must come forward first. You calling them attention seekers when they do come forward is feeding the culture where the victim is discredited, looked down upon or blamed. 

I completely agree with all of this but going to Twitter isn’t really going to do a whole lot :sweat:

holy scheisse
1 hour ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Not this **** again:awkney: Read this:

Look, I won't defend her about the rape allegations because I don't know what happened and think it's very important to believe the victim but I will NOT let you talk trash and invent sh*t about her art and music

Lmfao!! Really? 

Deal with it, I think her ~surrealism~ is garbage and creepy.

3 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

Lmfao!! Really? 

Deal with it, I think her ~surrealism~ is garbage and creepy.

That's cause you're basic af:lana:You sound like 10-year-old calling what you don't like 'garbage', grow up:bye:

Here’s the thing if Mel was persistent with wanting to **** why the **** didn’t Timethy kick rocks and bounce instead of sticking around?ive been in situations where the guy was doing the same as what allegedly Mel did and I sure did leave I was young to around 17 or so when it happened.. to me they had a thing going on that ended sour... 

8 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

I completely agree with all of this but going to Twitter isn’t really going to do a whole lot :sweat:

What do you mean not going to do a lot? We are all up here talking about it. Here is the thing I have with using twitter is for some girls it is there only option or platform for their voice to be heard. Maybe she has tried going to authorities or to the label and they have flat out not believed her. Now she has been heard and others are coming to her defence to say this IS something Mel would have been capable of because of this similar experience and now she can try again for legal action. 

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

1 hour ago, Nullvoid said:

Here’s the thing if Mel was persistent with wanting to **** why the **** didn’t Timethy kick rocks and bounce instead of sticking around?ive been in situations where the guy was doing the same as what allegedly Mel did and I sure did leave I was young to around 17 or so when it happened.. to me they had a thing going on that ended sour... 

Looking at Melanie and Timothy's personalities they are both clearly not the sort of people to do that. They are very awkward and sometimes shy so Timothy would have probably been thinking about the fact it is her friend and she didn't want to upset Melanie by making a scene and storming out so she was hoping Mel would respect her wishes and not come onto her but she unfortunately did. 

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

Omar Vela
16 hours ago, Oriane said:

I'm not sure this can't be considered as rape as well... Saying yes because you've been pressured over and over again is not really consent.

but it's not rape either. Stop throwing the word just like that...
By the way, seems that Melanie it's a creepy pervert

18 hours ago, ryanripley said:

chill, there's no need to call her names when she was just acting like a fan :awkney: so many people scream i love you at concerts, melanie was at fault to not expect that and she could have handled it better, imo

just say "i love you too" instead of having a tantrum 

I'm sorry if I was too agressive with my posts :( I should've been more respectful, sorry

But to quote what u said, I think that fans need to learn how to behave, just because they are fans it doesn't mean they have a pass to do whatever they want. If you were at a Gaga concert and saw she was trying to talk, would you scream at her face 'I love you'? I think that girl should've been more respectful and Melanie was on the right to have that response

Archived