tenor.gif?itemid=4794273

free my mind

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster
24 minutes ago, Kefir said:

Ā 

Spoken from the first gay man to have glorious **** and then have his hemorrhoids flare up...:diane:

OT: All I know is Gaga won't be done with the tour til February and Gaga allegedly said she wouldn't be releasing new music while on tourĀ 

:shrug:

Plus, she has ASIB to promote so it would be too much I feel, but WorkaholicGa does a lot sooo

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

6 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Ā 

OT: All I know is Gaga won't be done with the tour til February and Gaga allegedly said she wouldn't be releasing new music while on tourĀ 

:shrug:

Plus, she has ASIB to promote so it would be too much I feel, but WorkaholicGa does a lot sooo

She confirmed that she wants to release new music during JWTĀ 

http://www.nme.com/news/lady-gaga-debut-new-music-on-tour-2099471

Hope European leg will get more surprisesĀ :excited2:

ā—ļø IG: thebumblebee__ ā—ļø

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Its obvious that LG6 is coming out next year (I hopeĀ :poot:) with all these #2018RadioIsOurs stuff going around and so many muted posts and BTS of the album in its final stages. Maybe Gaga will perform and add the lead single to the European tour just like Born This Way was added to the final North American leg of the Monster Ball Tour, but I do not see her dropping an entire album before the tour is finished. Maybe something in time for the summer

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

TimisaMonster
27 minutes ago, Kefir said:

She confirmed that she wants to release new music during JWTĀ 

http://www.nme.com/news/lady-gaga-debut-new-music-on-tour-2099471

Hope European leg will get more surprisesĀ :excited2:

We'll see....but after February (if she does release a new single/EP), shed have to promote THAT and a new era....

Can she do all that? :duck:

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

theahsfan
27 minutes ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

Its obvious that LG6 is coming out next year (I hopeĀ :poot:) with all these #2018RadioIsOurs stuff going around and so many muted posts and BTS of the album in its final stages. Maybe Gaga will perform and add the lead single to the European tour just like Born This Way was added to the final North American leg of the Monster Ball Tour, but I do not see her dropping an entire album before the tour is finished. Maybe something in time for the summer

"Joanne Remix ft. BTS" confirmed? Final single?:derpga:

theahsfan
13 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

We'll see....but after February (if she does release a new single/EP), shed have to promote THAT and a new era....

Can she do all that? :duck:

Of course but sis it's Gaga, she wouldn't send more than a tweet to promote it

1 hour ago, ElectricAlley said:

I think itā€™s completely evident that Gaga is working on new music. However, I donā€™t believe anyone has any more information on that, and I think the album is in its very earlyĀ conceptual state.Ā 

I doubt itā€™s that early. Paul wouldnā€™t have been talking about it this much and Gaga not tweeting studio stuff nor would they be in the studio *this* much if it was early stages. Plus the way they said 2018 radio is oursĀ made it sound like it would come early not mid or late. I reckon theyre somewhere in the middleĀ 

Archived