Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Melanie Martinez accused of rape

Stef

Featured Posts

Luzaleja
12 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

It is clear for me, you and every rational human being.. but for person who is willing to rape someone it is not enough unfortunately. I understand what u mean but words are obviously not enough for some people and if anyone ever finds themselves in this situation they need to fight back. It doesn’t matter if it’s our friend, family, boyfriends or a girlfriend. We need to fight and need ti eliminate those persons out of our lives. If it happens once and they still ask for it - leave. Don’t talk to them. Report them. Don’t sleep in the same room as them. 

I agree that it isn't enough for a rapist, and honestly even punching them and fighting won't be enough in some cases. The thing is, sitting here writing about fighting is one thing, and we all like to think and want to think that we would fight and we would get out of there safe, but it's a fact that in many cases the abused can't fight. Not because they don't want to, but because they are in so much shock they can't even move. In this case it's also important to take into account that this girl is explaining that she did have a toxic relationship with Melanie, but it seems that she couldn't get out of it. Sadly this is also common, people staying in toxic relationships because they feel like they have to. 

In any case, if this is true, Melanie Martinez is a rapist, and this girl should not be treated as guilty for what happened to her.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Punktious

I am so disturbed by this. I've loved Melanie since I heard Carousel. My heart goes out to Timothy, but I am also waiting to here Melanie's response.

I'm so disturbed this doesn't even feel real 

Balenciaga

2016 was the year many of our favorite celebrities died.

2017 is the year many of our favorite celebrities became dead to us.

Doncho

OMG this is horrible! Poor girl :( It must be so hard in any case BUT by your best FRIEND?? Disgusting. You dont know who to trust anymore...

sux i ever spent money on her, now i got an excuse to sell my rare vinyl and earn back some of that coint :gaysia: i really liked her on the voice and was glad to see she actually made it, wasn't crazy about the child/baby themes but i liked her color aesthetic/makeup and sonic aspect of her music (not so much the lyricism :awkney:). i've met her too, she seemed a bit aloof and it was kinda weird? i think she got anxiety/overwhelmed meeting a bunch of people but it was still.. a weird energy from her. she thanked me and the girl that went in with me, but it was just still and distanced and not 100% genuine. the whole story doesn't really surprise me, nor the fact that young fans are still gonna side with her. just gross. girl hasn't released new music in 2 years anyway, i was starting to forget abt her. really saddened for Timothy, i hope the support helps her heal.

FFXSoul91

I don't really care for Melanie Martinez either way, but Timothy's story resonates with me because it's similar to one of my experiences. It happened when I was 15 but I didn't comprehend the fact that what happened to me really was sexual assault until recently. I always just thought of it as a terrible mistake.

vinster13

I was super here for mm2, and I won’t jump to comclusions, but if this is true, its time for me to unstan

Omar Vela
3 hours ago, Bloody said:

it could be possible but you never know

many of them tell these stories to get their 15 minutes of fame, you can't trust someone's story so easily

I'm not supporting anyone, but I'm not believing either

I'm with you. This is trendy this years, accusing of rape without any proof and the story it's always like "I didn't want but I still did it with any force or violence". Like gurl, you could have ran away, punch her in the face, scream to her... I think we can't trust her just like that.

AmericanGUY

i need both sides of the story before i make my decision and that's on that

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

codymonster

I think we all need to breathe and keep the hate to a minimum. We are only going off of a Twitter post. I completely agree that if this is true, then this is horrible. BUT, people are defamed all of the time for things that are not true. We need a bit more information before we crucify Melanie..

When I was 21, I had a girl lie and say I punched her to a group of our friends and her mom. It was a COMPLETE lie, and was SO uncalled for. She cried about it and told a lot of people. Unfortunately, she was jealous of me being friends with someone else, and jumped to this insane and extreme lie. I was so lucky that I had good friends by my side who stuck with me, and eventually the girl admitted she was lying, but as a guy accused of hitting a girl, it was terrifying for me..

pink sushi

I wonder when or IF she will address this. :oprah:

She has not posted on social media since September. 

I feel like she may never address it and just let her career rot. :smh:

PeachJug

If this is true, I am very sorry for what happened to her :( 

I hope Timothy sharing will help her heal and help Melanie do what is right.

I also hope money/media aren't part of the motivation to post.

Archived