OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Akon regrets letting money tear his relationship with Gaga

Neight Shayde

Featured Posts

Neight Shayde

11:08 mark is when Larry first talks about how Akon discovered Gaga. 

20:30 mark for the fan question "Do you still make money from Lady Gaga?"

Summary

1. He says that Gaga is a visionary and a modern day legend. She is also a great marketer, and uses technology to further evolve her artistry and pop culture. He further says that she practically runs her own career now. She knows what she wants and what she wants to do.

2. Back when nothing was happening to Gaga commercially, he just listened to her vision and became her source of support in order to achieve her dreams as an artist.

3. Now works as an 'advisor' for Gaga. He further tells Larry that he is available when she needs him.

4. He "unfortunately" still gets money from Gaga (I guess from album/song and tour sales still). Take note of the quoted word. Before the questions, he told Larry that he regrets letting Money ruin his relationships with his artists. He has changed since then (now working to get electricity to cities in africa). Now he just wants to be a mentor to her.

Spoiler

when will troy carter lol :madge:

• Neight Shayde changed the title to Akon regrets letting money tear his relationship with Gaga
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh

I'd rather she doesn't get advice from someone who's so money driven and hungry and who has abandoned a relationship due to that, but thanks Akon.

I wonder if he donates it somewhere else 

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

CautiousLurker

giphy.gif

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.

Phoenix

I feel like 2014 was yesterday when he was talking about abandoning a sinking ship.

Karma xoxo

💎

I know he left her in the dust but he’s done a lot of good for the people of africa so he definitely gets a pass

GaGaAst

Like he told all these years behind the scene she had been working so hard to establish her own queendom and she is now ready to slay. She is ready to be herself take whatever direction she wants in her career. She is a fcking legend 

Yaaaaasssss gagagaagg

Now give us that LG6

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Neight Shayde
1 minute ago, Jed said:

I know he left her in the dust but he’s done a lot of good for the people of africa so he definitely gets a pass

I hope the money he's getting from Gaga still goes there. That would be wonderful.

• Haroon locked and unlocked this topic

Archived