news

"Summer Of Love" (U2 ft. Lady Gaga) OUT NOW

theahsfan

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig

She is singing the higher background vocals and appears more clearer in the song around 2:08 - the "Summer of loooveee x 2 bit"

Just had my first listen to the song and I really like it:excited2:  

This was not a waste of time, just simply musicians doing what they love to do

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
16 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Pretty sure she's doing some background vocals on Ordinary Love too

I dont think she is, just listened to it

End Racism Now

monketsharona
Just now, Craig Barnes said:

I dont think she is, just listened to it

We need the credits to check but I'm pretty sure she's doing some 'oooooh' and the chorus 'we cannot reach any higher....' :) 

monketsharona

And please guys don't complain, I mean that's just amazing she has a great relationship with Bono and U2 !

Maybe one day we'll get a real duet on one of her next records or something !

I like the song but could barely even tell Gaga was in it. Getting my hopes up for no reason :P. Oh well! Still a good song and I bet she was happy to work with U2.

scallywally
3 hours ago, BrothaGaga said:

Bowie gave his backing vocals (and other contributions; Arcade Fire, Iggy Pop, David Byrne) to other artists back then because he believed in the songs and he just loves to create or talk about music in general. 

To say that it is a 'waste of time' and a 'waste of talent' is so selfish. They're just creating music and they love what they do.

What's wrong with that?

Madonna has too but Gagas voice with U2 could've been more well produced so you could at least hear her for everyone around. Otherwise chill out in the studio with them have fun that's great! They shouldn't say 'ft.gaga' to make people listen when everyone is going to be disappointed. Dont mention her name and it might be a lovely fan find. 

scallywally
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

And please guys don't complain, I mean that's just amazing she has a great relationship with Bono and U2 !

Maybe one day we'll get a real duet on one of her next records or something !

Im more cross with the sound mixing, if the vocals are on tape, up her mix a bit for fans. win win. 

Archived