Featured Posts

Rat Boy

Amazing collaboration!! Telephlop is shaking!! :applause: 

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody hooker

I finally gave it a listen, and I like this song. It’s a bop, but Gaga’s backing vocals are barely in this song.

Just in case anybody else can’t find them, she sings the backing part of the lyric “love” in the chorus and bridge.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

FalsePromise

She's as hard to find on that U2 album as finding ARTPOP ACT II recordings :golfclap: Queen of hiding!!! 

TimisaMonster
5 hours ago, TCHIKITAH said:

Not available in my country and I live in the USA :madge:

Same...but based on responses....probably not even worth a listen...why is she wasting time doing nearly unrecognizable backing vocals for random album tracks nobody will ever hear?

:oprah: Does she have that much free time? Like...

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

I Like the song I just can't hear her. where is her?

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

scallywally
12 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Same...but based on responses....probably not even worth a listen...why is she wasting time doing nearly unrecognizable backing vocals for random album tracks nobody will ever hear?

:oprah: Does she have that much free time? Like...

Yeah, no rush you cant hear her just barely singing 2 or 3 words, the drum volume is up too loud to hear her words. You have to listen carefully to make her out. Whoever produced the song should be shot. 

LadyLuca

First time US people cant watch something....this is what Europe feels like at 3am so many times Q.Q

To the song:

Its cute n catchy, I like it. But Gagas vocals are not so outstanding like in "Find yourself". Shes really in the background here. At first I had problems to find her voice because shes usually rocking the song. This one is no remarkable backing vocal. (not that she doesnt sing good, she does- but they could have given her more than just repeating things quietly)

Imo: There was more potential with that holy voice

TimisaMonster
20 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Yeah, no rush you cant hear her just barely singing 2 or 3 words, the drum volume is up too loud to hear her words. You have to listen carefully to make her out. Whoever produced the song should be shot. 

What a waste of her time and talent...

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Neight Shayde

Bowie gave his backing vocals (and other contributions; Arcade Fire, Iggy Pop, David Byrne) to other artists back then because he believed in the songs and he just loves to create or talk about music in general. 

To say that it is a 'waste of time' and a 'waste of talent' is so selfish. They're just creating music and they love what they do.

What's wrong with that?

Alexander Blue

LETS LEAK THE BACK VOCALS , INSTRUMENTAL , AND ACAPELLA LETS GO BOYSSS

I am not your plastic doll.

highlikegaga

i was super pissed with what we got, but i've been listening to that song. i really have. and i actually quite love it now. i can hear her vocals more clearly now and they slay me so much. i know when they are going to kick in and the song gets lit when she shows up.:classy:

truly a legend.:diane:

Archived