Featured Posts

SHALLOW
22 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

She was thinking Selena Gomez or Avril Lavigne 

21 minutes ago, Eighteen said:

omg avril lavigne has lupus?

Avril had Lyme

HookerOnAChurch

she's Lupus healthy carrier, sort of borderline, but she's not affected with this disease. 

Lanadelduck
47 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

She tested borderline positive and then she had another scare back in September/October, but it turned out to be Fibromyalgia. 

receipts for Fibromyalgia? bc i thought that came from the my mom works at netflix thing that was totally fake about FF2 but then i watched and they never mentioned Fibromyalgia only chronic pain

elijahfan
22 minutes ago, Lanadelduck said:

receipts for Fibromyalgia? bc i thought that came from the my mom works at netflix thing that was totally fake about FF2 but then i watched and they never mentioned Fibromyalgia only chronic pain

She said it herself

Joanne had lupus and it runs in the family.  Gaga could show signs eventually.  :(

I live outside the space time continuum.

GypsyVida
9 hours ago, Lanadelduck said:

Gaga literally hashtaged fibromyalgia in one of her posts. I forget which one but I'm not gonna go back and try and find it. You can do that if you're so concerned about the validity of it.

EDIT: Sorry I didn't realize that someone found it above. I didn't mean to come off as rude.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Lanadelduck
3 hours ago, GypsyVida said:

Gaga literally hashtaged fibromyalgia in one of her posts. I forget which one but I'm not gonna go back and try and find it. You can do that if you're so concerned about the validity of it.

EDIT: Sorry I didn't realize that someone found it above. I didn't mean to come off as rude.

No worries. Kiss. Thanks for helping guys. 

7 minutes ago, Lanadelduck said:

No worries. Kiss. Thanks for helping guys. 

Interesting that in the last concert before she was hospitalized for severe pain, she talked about her chronic pain.  She listed the diseases here but did not say which one she had:

I live outside the space time continuum.

Katie14

Gaga said in a recent show that ssshe doesn't have lupus. It was during her speech before she sang Joanne. Also, in dc gaga said her aunt on her mothers side has fibromyalgia. Such bad genes on both sides :(

Archived