Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga nominated for 2 GRAMMYs

Arturo

Featured Posts

LePetitGAGABLover
6 hours ago, MarcusBones said:

Grannies are voted on by music industry members only

Its stupid that Bleachyawnce's dad is a voting member. Hes gonna vote for Jay Z no matter what. How is that fair??

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Summer Boy

Amazing ! Hopefully she can win at least one of them! 

(also guys, please help me, why can't I post on the chart thread? I posted before but now I can't anymore)

ItsTommyBitch

I don't think Million Reasons's deserved Song of the Year, so I'm not upset :gum: 

(Neither do some of those  nominated songs tho, so....)

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Jacob Marley
1 minute ago, Mizuyaru said:

I truly feel sorry for her, she will lose all her nominations in February and walk away empty handed. For the third time in a row. If I were her, I would be seriously worried about the state of my career.

WHo are you talking about. She got a Grammy two years ago.

Borislshere
1 minute ago, Mizuyaru said:

I truly feel sorry for her, she will lose all her nominations in February and walk away empty handed. For the third time in a row. If I were her, I would be seriously worried about the state of my career.

Her last album before Joanne got a Grammy tho so.. 

lady-gaga-tony-bennett-perform-cheek-to-

Kimblue
10 minutes ago, Mizuyaru said:

Embarrassing 

TheRoof
6 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Not really. The big 4 are always televised. The rest depends on who is winning. For example, if Kelly Clarkson somehow wins Pop solo, they ain't televising that. If Imagine Dragons or Lana win pop album, they won't televise. They'll only televise if Ed, Gaga, Pink, or this year Kesha win. In fact, once they release which awards are being televised, you can pretty much predict who the winner is.

speach here we goo :bon:

somnambulist
15 minutes ago, Mizuyaru said:

Actual photo of Troll Account Mizuyaru in ha natural habitat.

troll.jpg

Stay pressed. Xoxo.

22 minutes ago, Mizuyaru said:

You created an email to register for an account just to say this? LOL

9 hours ago, Chrastapher said:

Everyone who thought she was gonna get nominated for song of the year is like 

giphy.gif

tumblr_ov4usorzRn1rtta3uo1_250.gif

MEEE

StrawberryBlond

She got the two I thought would be on lock, so I'm pleased. These days, my expectations for Gaga are so low that I'm grateful for anything and no longer take anything for granted. After all the trials and tribulations she's had with her studio albums recently and the fact that Joanne had such mixed reception and MR had its critics (one even called it one of her weakest singles), this is a major coup for her to be getting anything. I'm a little put out that MR didn't break into the general field categories and that 5F2 wasn't nominated but those ones were pushing it somewhat anyway. Winning is going to be the real test, of course. But the more I look at it, her chances aren't half bad. I thought Pink would be major competition for Best Vocal but then I discovered that she's only ever won 3 Grammys her entire career (2 as part of a group singing a cover song and 1 for best rock vocal over a decade ago), so maybe Gaga could indeed score that one. As for Pop Album, she's one of the most academy-loved artists in that selection with Divide as her only real competition. As Ed has proved that he isn't as liked as we thought, perhaps Gaga could runaway with this one. But I am being realistic - to win 1 will be a big deal, to win 2 is highly unlikely. But I'm still made up that she got anything. But let's not mess about - she may not have got anything had it not been for the SB. Which kinda sucks.

Anderson123

Has Ed said anything about his noms? I feel like he was 100% sure he'd get Record, Song and Album and his team is shocked that he got just two. Do artists know about this before they make it public?

mattbri

I was afraid she was going to get nothing. But she deserves 2 and much more for that masterpiece of an album!

Hope she wins both! :firega:

• Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived