'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A Very Gaga Holiday EP

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

FGGrayson

omg, i always pretend this ep doesnt exist and i swear i trully forgot it existed :air:

๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ โ€ข ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ-๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ โ€ข ๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€

The speeches make absolutely no sense (what does being outgoing and shy have to do with you wishing there was another verse? :laughga:), but I like her rendition of White Christmas and was happy to see Orange Colored Sky on there.

YourWhiskyMouth
2 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

The speeches make absolutely no sense (what does being outgoing and shy have to do with you wishing there was another verse? :laughga:), but I think her rendition of White Christmas and was happy to see Orange Colored Sky on there.

*Gives a 30 second explanation in the middle of a song why she is thinking about Italian cookies and then proceeds to say "I don't know why, but right now I'm just thinking about the Italian cookies".ย :poot:

GypsyBabe
1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

The speeches make absolutely no sense (what does being outgoing and shy have to do with you wishing there was another verse? :laughga:), but I like her rendition of White Christmas and was happy to see Orange Colored Sky on there.

It kind of makes sense because a pretty outgoing person would have the balls to add a verse to a very well known and classic Christmas song...I mean it was written by Irving Berlin and Bing Crosby's version is the best selling single of all time.ย 

The shy part, I don't know...maybe she didn't want to seem pretentious.ย :laughga:

โšฏอ›

MarcusBones
1 hour ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

*Gives a 30 second explanation in the middle of a song why she is thinking about Italian cookies and then proceeds to say "I don't know why, but right now I'm just thinking about the Italian cookies".ย :poot:

I'M CRIIIINE!!!

DaftFameMonster

I forgot this existed omg

For good reason too I don't like festive music

9 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

It kind of makes sense because a pretty outgoing person would have the balls to add a verse to a very well known and classic Christmas song...I mean it was written by Irving Berlin and Bing Crosby's version is the best selling single of all time.ย 

The shy part, I don't know...maybe she didn't want to seem pretentious.ย :laughga:

I thought along the same lines as you, but her delivery made it seem so scattered I was just likeย :sharon:

GypsyBabe
7 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I thought along the same lines as you, but her delivery made it seem so scattered I was just likeย :sharon:

Well Iโ€™m a Stevie Nicks fan (sheโ€™s always trailing off and making sh!t up)ย so I always think Gaga is right on point with her delivery... :sharon:ย 

โšฏอ›

4 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Well Iโ€™m a Stevie Nicks fan (sheโ€™s always trailing off and making sh!t up)ย so I always think Gaga is right on point with her delivery... :sharon:ย 

The funniest incident of โ€œmaking **** upโ€ is Ella Fitzgerald singing Mack the Knife in Berlin and forgetting the lyrics. Girl starts singing about how she canโ€™t remember the lyrics and just rambling. Itโ€™s honestly the funniest train wreck Iโ€™ve ever heard.ย It sounded so good she won a Grammy for itย :sharon:

Archived