Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
request

New Project In Need Of Graphic Designer or Artist

AJK273

Featured Posts

Hi Little Designers,

:lana:

We have a new project in the works that we need some graphic designers or artists to do some character profiles for. 

If you could please submit just a little bit of your work to give us a rough idea of what your skills are that would be great.

We need in total 6 profiles of different people that will be described once we give you the invitation, and your job will be to take these pictures of said people and recolour, rework them to fit a specific look. You will get full credit for these works also. 

Thanks,

Alix

hkiOJel.gif

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

1 minute ago, lgaga1fan said:

Is there pay?

No sorry but it is a collaboration with some great users from GGD and the project should get a lot of exposure. 

Fingerella
22 minutes ago, AJK273 said:

No sorry but it is a collaboration with some great users from GGD and the project should get a lot of exposure. 

Girl, there's no such thing as free lunch. On top of that, who gives a **** of exposure here in GGD? It's not like Instagram where other people outside this community can see our works.

I'm sorry if I sound mean, but I just don't support this type of mentality towards creatives. 

7 minutes ago, A hunty said:

Girl, there's no such thing as free lunch. On top of that, who gives a **** of exposure here in GGD? It's not like Instagram where other people outside this community can see our works.

I'm sorry if I sound mean, but I just don't support this type of mentality towards creatives. 

How about just wanting to do something cool with some members of the community. I am a creative too, I dance, and if someone wanted me to do some dance for something on here I would figure it out and do it because of the community and how supportive everyone is of each other. Not everything is about money honey.mp3

Fingerella
1 minute ago, AJK273 said:

How about just wanting to do something cool with some members of the community. I am a creative too, I dance, and if someone wanted me to do some dance for something on here I would figure it out and do it. Not everything is about money honey.mp3

Girl, first of all performance art is different from visual arts. Second, we didn't invest on college,  expensive computers and softwares just so that we wouldn't get paid. Lastly, this is your project and I doubt this will reach a broad audience which won't benefit the graphic designer. 

Yes, money might not be everything, but it can sure put a roof on someone's head and food on their table.

mucinex

:neyde:

4 minutes ago, A hunty said:

Girl, first of all performance art is different from visual arts. Second, we didn't invest on college,  expensive computers and softwares just so that we wouldn't get paid. Lastly, this is your project and I doubt this will reach a broad audience which won't benefit the graphic designer. 

Yes, money might not be everything, but it can sure put a roof on someone's head and food on their table.

He never said money was being offered for it. You say you're not trying to seem mean but you're getting so offended that he DARE ask a CREATIVE such as yourself to partake in a project that doesn't pay. We are a community on here and exposure on Gaga daily is something completely different than exposure on Instagram. There are billions of users on there and significantly less on here. Clearly when he said exposure he meant to the people of Gaga daily, not the whole world. 

Fingerella
1 minute ago, Matt Amor said:

:neyde:

He never said money was being offered for it. You say you're not trying to seem mean but you're getting so offended that he DARE ask a CREATIVE such as yourself to partake in a project that doesn't pay. We are a community on here and exposure on Gaga daily is something completely different than exposure on Instagram. There are billions of users on there and significantly less on here. Clearly when he said exposure he meant to the people of Gaga daily, not the whole world. 

Yeah he didn't, but someone asked which he replied: there isn't, and I'm not offended by it. FYI.

I'm just trying to make a statement, or try to give him information about how we Graphic Designers should get paid for work.

It's not easy being in the shoes of a graphic designer and pay is even far worse with  some clients low balling us.

Lastly, do you even realize how much time it will consume the work that he mentioned? Hunty please. 

DaddyFranco
18 minutes ago, A hunty said:

Yeah he didn't, but someone asked which he replied: there isn't, and I'm not offended by it. FYI.

I'm just trying to make a statement, or try to give him information about how we Graphic Designers should get paid for work.

It's not easy being in the shoes of a graphic designer and pay is even far worse with  some clients low balling us.

Lastly, do you even realize how much time it will consume the work that he mentioned? Hunty please. 

Hunt them all with the truth hunty!!!:firega:

Archived