💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Youtuber Insults Lady Gaga’s Born This Way

SCHEISSEMONTRE

Featured Posts

SCHEISSEMONTRE

I was scrolling through my YT feed and I saw this and I was like "Bitch, if you put my QUEEEEN in the top ten.....I f**k you up". Watch through. Cause there some gags and so stuff that you hate.  

Mychal

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yo GagaGaga

He's actually a pretty big Gaga fan, and gave every album of hers that he's reviewed really good scores, he (along with a lot of this fanbase) just didn't like the cover

BLACKOUTbritney

God I remember the meltdown 14yr old me had when the cover came out :air:

Now its one of my all time favourites :diane:

SCHEISSEMONTRE
Just now, Yo GagaGaga said:

He's actually a pretty big Gaga fan, and gave every album of hers that he's reviewed really good scores, he (along with a lot of this fanbase) just didn't like the cover

Oh....I never knew! I’m shook!

Mychal

Thomas P

He ****ing adores gaga, lorde, Taylor (not so much Reputation Taylor unfortunately), and Kesha, and he’s the only YouTube reviewer that gives fair reviews. 

He doesn’t like an album cover that actually managed to turn millions of people off of gaga, big wup 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Brainiac

I always pretend the standard cover doesn't exist and the "special" edition cover is the official one. I mean, this is an iconic cover:

81A3LZUImhL._SY355_.jpg

Edonis

It’s ugly, regardless of the intention :sweat:

Hoping it’s 10 year anniversary re-release edition gets something better :gaysia:

ryanripley
8 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

I always pretend the standard cover doesn't exist and the "special" edition cover is the official one. I mean, this is an iconic cover:

81A3LZUImhL._SY355_.jpg

same

sorry but the standard edition is really ugly, as much as i love the album

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Chromatislaps
12 minutes ago, edgy said:

The album cover is terrible tho ... :bon:

it is supposed to be like that :lolly: that's the point of Born This Way...you have to accept it, even if you dislike what it looks like. The title Born This Way wouldn't be as strong if it was this basic generic pop album cover with gaga serving face in a beautiful avant garde dress....

Luke78619

Why are y'all hating the BTW cover, I love it, except for the metallic font :sara: 

so unique and original

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

7 minutes ago, xoxoDerpanne said:

it is supposed to be like that :lolly: that's the point of Born This Way...you have to accept it, even if you dislike what it looks like. The title Born This Way wouldn't be as strong if it was this basic generic pop album cover with gaga serving face in a beautiful avant garde dress....

But we're talking about aesthetics, not intentions. Love the idea behind it, but on an aesthetic level, it could've been executed better (in my opinion, of course) ... :hor:

Archived