Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga at LAX airport in Los Angeles

Bysiek

Featured Posts

FairyDreams

I still don't understand why her first thing she does when she comes back to the US is to flip everyone off... why can't she arrive here like she did in Sydney? Beautiful and classy. I like the **** you gaga though

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was my point though. She's not acting more like Madonna or less like Kylie, she's always had this rebellious side. Its just Gaga.

---------------

Also, what we can't see on cameras, apparently she was growling and acting a bit crazy with the paparazzi. It wasn't a rude greeting, she blew kisses as well etc

Yes. I don't think we're disagreeing then

OOOOOOOhhhhhhhh.. She's so hot :heat:

I hope she's heading right on over to RedOne's studio tbh

I only want 2 or 3 RedOne songs though, 3 being the maximum from him. I want mostly Zedd and DJWS.

DaEdgeOfGloryYo

You really need to look back at some of Lady Gagas old interviews. Stop acting like having attitude is a Madonna trademark, plenty of female stars have some.

Madonna's and Gaga's "b---hy" attitudes are totally different anyway. You would NEVER see M flipping off cameras -- she doesn't play the paparazzi in the way Gaga does, she just walks by them.

Madonna's b---hy attitude comes out where Gaga's doesn't -- in interviews when people ask her stupid ****. :rofl: She has no time for it.

Anyway, I'm glad to see the return of Gaga and hopefully the departure of Mommy Monster. :legend:

Did she wear the same outfit as leaving Australia? She's getting Lazy (or she's running out of clothes)

Why does she look so pressed?

No she wore a bra as a top in los angeles [;

I love it when she wears a bra and leggings!

She's gonna be somewhere near Melrose Avenue doing production for the album. At least that's what one of my friend's told me. She's been right most of the time, but I could be wrong. :shrug: Still worth checking out.

Production? What does that mean?

Oh wait....like producing her album? Haha whoops....right?

DirtyPonyRebel

Production? What does that mean?

Oh wait....like producing her album? Haha whoops....right?

Yeah haha.

DirtyPonyRebel

*blonde moment*

Its okay, we all have our moments. :yes:

Archived