💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How does each Gaga era inspired you?

just another gay

Featured Posts

TheFameMoister

The Fame : Be glam then shooken everyone with creepiness

The Fame Monster : Wear big black boots, be classy yet trashy ( fashion wise), embrace yellow hair

Born This Way : Be who I am etc., wear more dark, pastel hair and black clothes, comment on nurses fashion ( Marry The Night), werk each street pole and each fire escape ( Edge Of Glory ), embrace my moisture

SHORT

SHORT

BANGS

ARTPOP : Be wild, wear insane clothes, vomit creatively

Joanne : Yee ha more often, remember my dead aunt, Andy, who died of cancer when I was only three - I made a painting for a school art project / exam named after her.

Bonus :

FAME : Be a  s l u t, be brunette - mes cheveux naturels

Buy The Fame Moister on iTunes

IllusionLover

The Fame: Just the Pop Icons and influences like : Warhol, Bowie and ofc Gaga

The Fame Monster: Idk maybe just my weird personality and that I like creepy thinngs

Born This Way: The Ideas about freedom equality, and embrace my true self without feeling ashamed. And also, I'm as free as my Hair 

ARTPOP: I love to create art, I've been drawing since then and I pay so much dust to everything I do (Like Gaga did during ARTPOP lol), I want to people take seriously what I make and even if they talk shït I don't give a fück #DWUW. Also the blank canvas idea

C2C: My classy cursive handrwiting, but that has always been part of me tho

Joanne: I always dress up with basic colors, sometimes I wear all black, and mix it with ripped jeans and black boots, and that stuff. And idk Joanne has inspired me in so many things about being an artist that sometimes I would like to start my career like the old way, you know in dive bars and that kind of things

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

DaddyFranco

The fame showed me how to be instafamous. The fame monster made me shave my hair. Born this way made me think about who I am. ARTPOP made me think about how to combine art and pop into a mess. (No shade, love ARTPOP). And joanne showed me that blonde hair is trendy. And yes I AM Katy Perry :bon:

Decodekid
4 hours ago, Lippoutou said:

Don't hesitate to share them I love it ! :diane:

I will :diane:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Archived