Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

To all the haters of Fernando Garibay

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

I don't think she hates Garibay or anything. I mean she still sings Alejandro and she mentions him in that song :lolga: :selena:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei
9 minutes ago, GAGAXABO said:

Overrated? U joking I guess... Gaga’s most iconic song... loved by most fans, eternal

Nope 100% serious. I guess your "most iconic" is used in a hyperbolic way to make a joke

Musery

The songs that he produced back then is FANTASTIC. I love all of them, especially Dance in the Dark.

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

38 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Nope 100% serious. I guess your "most iconic" is used in a hyperbolic way to make a joke

Well... not really. Hyperbole is not the right word here, sorry. I really mean it. DITD IS Gaga’s most iconic song. It was how The Monster Ball started. Everyone fell in love with Gaga at that D..D...D. 

Monster in Scotland

41 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

But you joined GagaDaily in 2016... LOL

Monster in Scotland

On 26/11/2017 at 2:20 AM, GAGAXABO said:

But you joined GagaDaily in 2016... LOL

On 26/11/2017 at 1:37 AM, Ryusei said:

Sonic masterpiece, sublime lyrics... DITD=symbol of freedom. Back in the day, fans used to identify ourselves like: freed at the Monsterball (London 2010...)

Monster in Scotland

xoxo Craig
10 minutes ago, HermesGr said:

I Love Garibay!!!

And Dance in the Dark is in her Top 5 EVER!!

The End.

Ignore him, he drinks:classy:

End Racism Now

KingRedd

Redone> Fernando>DJWS> Gaga

We all know Gaga is the end all be all and will control pretty much the entire process of production hahaha All those producers shine when working with Gaga so in all actually, Gaga is the bop maker.

May I Read You? 😎

FilthyPOP414
On 11/25/2017 at 11:20 AM, Anveeroy said:

To all the haters of Fernando Garibay, do not forget that he co-wrote and produced Gaga's best songs Dance In The Dark and Marry The Night.  :pray:

Please add Partynauseous and Text You Pictures to the OP. 

Archived